Expertise @ 50 does nothing...sad PvP days

warkat

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe instead of crying you could try to improve as a player. Instead of crying on these forums do something more productive such as:

-stop using s key to walk backwards and rebind it to an abillity.

-bind all your abilities and stop clicking bars.

-stop keyboard turning.

-stop complaining about hutball and actually try to use some kind of strategy, actually pass the ball instead of trying to power walk it from middle to end.

I've seen so many, ahem, not-so-skilled players crying in bg's when it was rather obvious they didnt have much of a clue what they were doing. gear only gives you a small advantage.

Edited by Effigy-

maybe instead of crying you could try to improve as a player. Instead of crying on these forums do something more productive such as:

-stop using s key to walk backwards and rebind it to an abillity.

-bind all your abilities and stop clicking bars.

-stop keyboard turning.

-stop complaining about hutball and actually try to use some kind of strategy, actually pass the ball instead of trying to power walk it from middle to end.

I've seen so many, ahem, not-so-skilled players crying in bg's when it was rather obvious they didnt have much of a clue what they were doing. gear only gives you a small advantage.

I have a razer naga...keybinds r eZmode this doesn't change the fact you still get destroyed because expertise is so bad in this game and it doesn't help that snares/stuns dont have any Diminshing returns because it would require to much coding for bioware to do.

whatever you guys are prolly like lvl 35 and have no clue wait till 50 and get some epic pvp gear and get mad cause u get trucked by ranged lvl 15's and still die in seconds...Least in WoW resilience is actually noticeable.

Expertise is supposed to give people that pvp a lot an edge, not an end all be all I win button. You complain about range? I'm sure a ranged person (my Mercenary) has a harder time keeping good melee away. Keeping a Jedi/Sith away from me is rough considering I only have 2 knockbacks for short distance (talented). I don't normally say this, but give it time and learn to play your character better. If you are melee and you don't know how to close range, that is sad.

Expertise is supposed to give people that pvp a lot an edge, not an end all be all I win button. You complain about range? I'm sure a ranged person (my Mercenary) has a harder time keeping good melee away. Keeping a Jedi/Sith away from me is rough considering I only have 2 knockbacks for short distance (talented). I don't normally say this, but give it time and learn to play your character better. If you are melee and you don't know how to close range, that is sad.

....i guess u know snares and knockbacks dont share a DR and this is wargames son this aint 1v1's and as far as finding a 1v1 in world PvP aint happening because there is no world PvP illum will always be dead because its to big to find anyone.

You just suck my friend.

I play a melee class and average 0-1 deaths with 9-12 medals and almost never lose. And that's against other 50's.

Please don't give me more expertise. I already have too much.

Stream or cool story bro or your a rogue and only look for 1v1's...like i said 1v1 w/e but being trucked by 2 lvl 15 inquistors and dieing almost instantly is retarded.

435 Expertise and still get trucked by ranged....pathetic dmg mitigation

Bro, really? Do you think that because you spent an obscene amount of tme pressing button in an MMO that you should be invincible to anyone lower than you? I am glad there is not ridiculous disparity between ranks. Quite frankly, im surprised people are complaining so much about brackets.

Hahahahaha.

Seriously though some ability still hit you after you have already LOS, Grav Ground and Snipe for example.

I think it doesn't, if it does it's because the shot got off before you broke los. I've seen my Grav Round get cancelled plenty of times by my target going los. Maybe there's certain buildings that aren't breaking los properly?

ya not much more...and besides its pathietic reduction defintely nothing even slightly noticeable compared to say wow.

Whats wrong , cant be RAMBO and run whole warzone alive while 3 guys are hitting you ?

If Expertise works bad for you it works also bad for your enemys , if it works good for you then it will work good for your enemies too, ITS A SIMPLE LOGIC.

What it means ? It means you and your enemys are in same situation = even = same chances.

But you are too noob to understnd that , all you want to be RAMBO, but if expertise will make from you immortal RAMBO then it will also make a RAMBO your enemy . So all you need is warzone full of RAMBOS that hit eachother and nobody die.

Please do a favor , go back to your WOW.

Edited by Tamernator

I think it doesn't, if it does it's because the shot got off before you broke los. I've seen my Grav Round get cancelled plenty of times by my target going los. Maybe there's certain buildings that aren't breaking los properly?

los breaks spells, but the pvp is so laggy and inconsistent that there's really no telling how early you need to los the ability to actually make it cancel on his end.

Stream or cool story bro or your a rogue and only look for 1v1's...like i said 1v1 w/e but being trucked by 2 lvl 15 inquistors and dieing almost instantly is retarded.

So you're sad pvp gear makes you unable to die regardless of your play? That's good to hear, maybe you'll have to learn your class so you don't get trucked by level 15s rofl. I can 1v2 people at 40, I'd hate to see what I'll be like with full expertise against lowbies.

I have a razer naga...keybinds r eZmode this doesn't change the fact you still get destroyed because expertise is so bad in this game and it doesn't help that snares/stuns dont have any Diminshing returns because it would require to much coding for bioware to do.

Wait , Expertise does not help you and they destroy you ? But why does expertise help to your enemies and not for you ? Oh Expertise must be mad at you and does not want to help you right ?

I will say you something noob, its enemies brain helps them . Why your enemies destroy you and not you destroy your enemys if expertise does not help to your enemies too ?

Edited by Tamernator

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.