Who is your favorite of the new Fallen Empire companions?

Anysao

Choza Rabbat

I also wish I could have an Ithorian Jedi or Sith toon.

Choza is my absolute favorite. I would really like to be able to play an Ithorian as well but I am just super happy having him as a companion for my Jedi Knight :)

Choza is my absolute favorite. I would really like to be able to play an Ithorian as well but I am just super happy having him as a companion for my Jedi Knight :)

I share your sentiments- Choza checked off a lot of boxes for me on the "cool companion" list for me.

-He's an Ithorian.

-He's a Jedi (we've only had Sith in Fallen Empire so far!)

-He makes sense (Ithorian are peaceful and non-combative, so a Jedi Ithorian makes perfect sense)

-He's like Yoda in that he meditated on an off-the-charts planet for a long while.

Heimdal: "Die Zakuul scum, and tell us your names for prosperity!" He warms my SW's heart.

Choza: He's every annoying thing a Jedi should be but he gets **** done.

Think I misspelled them both...

Edited by Sazztam

It's not rude if it's the truth.

-Lana is boring

-Theron is boring

-Darth Marr is dead and didn't get any character development

-Koth is annoying

-HK-55 is dead and was quite funny, but meh overall

-Senya seemed to be a forced companion which we were supposed to sympathize with, but that didn't work

-The rest are boring also

I want a cool, hot male Force-user companion, that would be my favorite companion.

But nooooo, sexist Bioware wants all Force-users to be female, so female toons and male gay/bi ones have no one interesting to romance.

Senya, Theron, and Lana. HK-55 and Darth Marr were great from the little time we had with them.

Theron would be my favourite overall since we saw him a lot during the Revan expansion, but Senya would be my favourite so far in KOTFE since she's had more screen time in this expansion.

It's not rude if it's the truth.

-Lana is boring

-Theron is boring

-Darth Marr is dead and didn't get any character development

-Koth is annoying

-HK-55 is dead and was quite funny, but meh overall

-Senya seemed to be a forced companion which we were supposed to sympathize with, but that didn't work

-The rest are boring also

I want a cool, hot male Force-user companion, that would be my favorite companion.

But nooooo, sexist Bioware wants all Force-users to be female, so female toons and male gay/bi ones have no one interesting to romance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_kFFeJF71k

I don't see how all companions are "terrible" just because they don't meet your criteria... But, whatever, I am not going to judge.:)

HK-55, Theron, Rokus.

I haven't really bothered to collect all the new companions yet cause I've just been running my characters through chapters1-9 before I work on the alliance system much.

I like Rokus cause I think Gormak are kinda cool looking. Also he sets aside generations of hatred, and personal loss at your own hands to support a greater cause. That's a very powerful and meaningful thing to do.

Edited by OathboundCoH

I've long wanted Lana as a companion. She is the best new one IMO. The Carbonite scene really mirrored Leia/Han in VI. I chose the correct dialogue.... She did not. She seems darker, more willing to kill. She was always Sith of course, but I guess Five Years under Arcann/defeated/resisting will do that to you.

Will there be dialogues and companion quests with new companions, or they are hanging idle in the long list after you have recruited them?

Theron and Lana are favorite for the moment, because there is a long story and attachment to them already. Since Shadow of Revan. I didn't "bond" enough with the new new companions. Nico Okarr has potential, but our interaction was just making a drink for him. Senya is an interesting one, but I doubt she will make it alive by the end of the expansion...

I've long wanted Lana as a companion. She is the best new one IMO. The Carbonite scene really mirrored Leia/Han in VI. I chose the correct dialogue.... She did not. She seems darker, more willing to kill. She was always Sith of course, but I guess Five Years under Arcann/defeated/resisting will do that to you.

I was hoping for that same line too! Though, shooting you in the face and saying "This is going to hurt" was pretty good :p

I was hoping for that same line too! Though, shooting you in the face and saying "This is going to hurt" was pretty good :p

Agreed. Nicer than the doctor. If there's one thing I've learned in my 28 years it's that "It's not gonna hurt." Means it will, "It's gonna be a slight pinch." Means it will really hurt, and "It will hurt, try to squeeze something." Means be prepared for a lot of pain... She is honest and I love her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.