respecced. unable to Commit skill points

Jarvus

Yes, it is a bug. Workaround is to change instances / zones (travelling to your stronghold and back will do), which will then let you allocate skill points.

FYI, this seems to happen every time you pick a discipline that replaces an existing skill. My sage can switch from either DPS discipline to heals and commit skill points, but switching to a DPS spec requires a zone change.

Oh, and you will probably have to retrain skills that are replaced when switching away from a discipline. Carry the hutt with you if you have him.

Yes, it is a bug. Workaround is to change instances / zones (travelling to your stronghold and back will do), which will then let you allocate skill points.

FYI, this seems to happen every time you pick a discipline that replaces an existing skill. My sage can switch from either DPS discipline to heals and commit skill points, but switching to a DPS spec requires a zone change.

Oh, and you will probably have to retrain skills that are replaced when switching away from a discipline. Carry the hutt with you if you have him.

For those of us that respec throughout ops, this is extremely annoying. I respec for 3/5 of the fights on my merc when running DF, fun stuff.