Lana, Senya or Vailyn who would you choose?

Irtok

There is no one companion that seems to be for everyone. My mentioning of Tora was because a poster said it was unfair to have two romance males and one romance female, and that's the reason Senya should be made a romance option.

Well, if the idea is to just give two female romance options, why not Tora over Senya, other than "Well, I like this NPC more than this one" :p

Because Senya is a party member and you have far more contact with her than Tora.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Tora's also an utter *****. The only reason I didn't Force choke her after she mocked my mortal-for-anyone-else wound was metagaming.

Yup. I had to Esc that conversation because Koth was angry. Of course now I know I can just ply him and Lana with plenty of gifts, but at the time I had heard gifts would be rare. So I just made a sarcastic comment and she still got pissy. The woman who compared a soldiers mother to a Bantha or Rancor or something. I really want to kill her to be honest. Just recruit Mako or Pierce or really anyone else to be my engineer.

Yup. I had to Esc that conversation because Koth was angry. Of course now I know I can just ply him and Lana with plenty of gifts, but at the time I had heard gifts would be rare. So I just made a sarcastic comment and she still got pissy. The woman who compared a soldiers mother to a Bantha or Rancor or something. I really want to kill her to be honest. Just recruit Mako or Pierce or really anyone else to be my engineer.

I thought that would be funny Dark to choke her. Also Esc'd once I realized that your PC is seriously weighing killing her.

I mean sheesh Inquisitor. You were snarking about how the thing that could kill you hasn't been invented yet a couple chapters ago. You don't actually have to almost break her neck in front of her friends, whom you need.

I thought that would be funny Dark to choke her. Also Esc'd once I realized that your PC is seriously weighing killing her.

I mean sheesh Inquisitor. You were snarking about how the thing that could kill you hasn't been invented yet a couple chapters ago. You don't actually have to almost break her neck in front of her friends, whom you need.

It felt like the right thing to do with my Wrath. :p She was just stabbed with a lightsaber.

Imperious used the power on that fight though and didn't choke her. :p

Tora is an example of another woman who should be a BH companion and not Mako.

Mako is a fine companion. She's just a naive one. Also, likely never as cut out for the Hunter life (hero life for sure, just not hunter life) because she doesn't have the mentality of a hunter. She romanticized it.

Though to be fair, outside of the great hunt, one could say the Hunter could follow her ideals, but the game really never gives you that choice.

Mako always felt way too... soft to me. It irked me. Yet once it came to personal vendetta over a father figure of hers, suddenly she's all impulsively reacting wanting revenge. Other than that. Nah. Soft. She reacts far too much on her fragile emotions. They have no place in bounty hunting. You basically hunt down people for money... I mean really.

Vaylin and Lana would both be equally good companions.

Vaylin is more fun and wild, perhaps unpredictable. The one you can be sadistic and follow reckless whims with. Psycho or not makes her no less entertaining to the ones who can see it. She seems more likely to have flings at the very most though. Can't imagine her tied down. She likes fun. Her fun just happens to scare the **** out of people.

Lana is more mature and serious kind of relationship. She would be a nice long lasting romantic romance. But honestly I can't see it being very interesting unless she starts to delve into her past more and we get to learn interesting previously unknown things about her or the way she sees things. Otherwise it shall grow boring fast, I believe.

Speaking of which. We need private companion conversations on our ship or strongholds again. I grow bored of absolutely ALL content being strictly only story based. There is far less depth of character to pry into and figure out.

Edited by Krimlord

Speaking of which. We need private companion conversations on our ship or strongholds again. I grow bored of absolutely ALL content being strictly only story based. There is far less depth of character to pry into and figure out.

Also need them on our ship, which is now to lonely!

Romantically I'd pick Lana. Vaylin is too far gone, she is insane child toying with an insane power at her fingertips.

Non-romantically - Senya. She really reminds me of a mother figure. Well she IS a mother that cares for her her two homicidal children, but whenever I get cutscenes with her I just want to call out "mom". Dunno how to explain better :D Especially in that scene in Gravestone where you can say you feel you are being watched and she jokes about something like stopping to look at you so you'd feel more comfortable. It was just so... motherly...

Hope she does not die and gets replaced with someone.

Edited by Aridea

• 1 year later...
Why can't I have Lana and Senya...not to mention Shae. I love all three. I can't get over how....much even Senya has an effect on me. Her voice...her banter...her seriousness...her sense of humor. She is awesome and what makes me feel that much for her is the way she shows her emotions in a empathetic way. If I recall in the two chapters of the eternal throne, my toon fell after being injured or something and Senya had that " oh noes" shock look and came rushing over to my side. She genuinely gives a s*** about me lols and it shows. She needs me to help her fight this war just as much as I need her. I hope going forward, I'll be able to not only keep romancing Lana but also with Senya and possibly Shae. 😊

The expansion is full of strong women, and if you're like me you like that sort of thing :cool:

So if you had to pick one which one would it be ?

The whole game is filled with strong women.

Out of those three though, it has to be Lana. I've liked her from the beginning. I liked her when others did nothing but complain about her :p

I don't mind the crazy but I take Jaesa over Vaylin. I feel she'd be too much for me to take...after all...she wanted my head. Lol.

A little crazy ain't bad either...we all are in our own way to a certain extent but Im more drawn to women who are like Lana and Senya and aren't without any flaws. 😊

• 5 weeks later...