Mending HoT 3908 (tooltip)

Kira- Single Wield

Rank 24: Heal Stance

Dmg Pri 3915-3949

Bonus dmg 4775.2

bonus heal 2366.7

Soothe instant: 11414 heal (tooltip)

Mending HoT 4304 (tooltip)

Both companions have full buffs, my rank 24 Kira puts out more healing than my rank 29 Veeroa.

Looking further i found the problem

Veeroa is a Force user and she is getting Tech power, when i hover over her Bonus healing it lists:

Under the Force window

Bonus Healing 1982.3

Power (1314): +223.4

Force Power (0): +0.0

Skills/Buffs: +1758.9

Under the Tech window

Bonus Healing 2473.2

Power (1314): +223.4

Tech Power (1506): +256

Skills/Buffs: +1993.8

TLDR: With her getting Tech power while being a Force user with Force Skill set, she is not getting that power added to her heals or her bonus damage which makes her Force heals and attacks weaker than companions with lower ranks

Also ALL companions at lvl 65 are loosing all armor, when they should be at 30% Dmg reduction

Edited by Joefjr

• 3 weeks later...

Veeroa is a Force user and she is getting Tech power.

TLDR: With her getting Tech power while being a Force user with Force Skill set, she is not getting that power added to her heals or her bonus damage which makes her Force heals and attacks weaker than companions with lower ranks

Veeroa Denzand Choza Rabaat both have this issue.

Also, they have acknowledged the 0 defenses bug, that was stated to be fixed in 4.0.3. I have yet to see acknowledgement of the tech/force bug for V and Choza...

Edited by Ariadnea

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'd love to see this fixed, but since Yuun and Rusk had more or less the same issue for years before they got rebuilt from the ground up for 4.0 (even when the Devs acknowledged it as a known issue!), I doubt we'll ever see poor Veeroa get fixed.

• 1 month later...
Since I went searching for a melee companion to use with the Eternal Championship, Veeroa and Choza immediately came to mind but I recalled either this thread or one similar, and sure enough, as of 4.4, they are still underpowered because the abilities are force abilities but they have tech power. I was wondering why my iRank 50 Veeroa Denz wasn't healing my marauder as well as my iRank 50 Lt. Pierce, and now I realize why. I'm posting here to confirm that this is still bugged for these two companions, and that is unfortunate. Can we get a response on this please?

THERON has the same problem, secondary weapon stay at the base stats

Adding mods into the off hands raise the stats of the companion

with a barrel 208 the stats goes up to 198-367 damage for a weapon base damage of 659-1224

Edited by Moranae

Thanks Tait, but why not in 4.5?

This question very beautifully and accurately demonstrates exactly why the devs don't "acknowledge the problem" before they are very close to releasing an actual fix to it.