Instant 60 and Class Buff

Ramaos

Hi All,

I recently decided to use my free instant 60 and as I didn't have a Consular/Inquisitor that had completed chapter 2 I thought "ok I'll do that one".

On completing chapter 2 the class buff becomes unlocked. When you are on a different class, you apply the buff from all classes you have unlocked in this way.

I cannot complete chapter 2 as the boosted character starts with the 1-50 character story complete but I do not have the unlock for the class buff.

Do I have to level a Consular/Inquisitor to the completion of chapter 2 to unlock this? I can't find any info on whether this is just a bug or an intended feature.

Thanks

Boosted 60's do not have the 1-50 story "complete" in the traditional sense, its more accurate to say they "bypass" it instead.

A fresh 60 is designed to jump straight into KOTFE and cannot do the previous story, as such you do not get any of the rewards of the previous story either. That includes titles, legacy unlocks, etc.

The only exception to this is companions, you do get all the companions unlocked as I assume they are needed in order for the KOTFE story to play out correctly

The only exception to this is companions, you do get all the companions unlocked as I assume they are needed in order for the KOTFE story to play out correctly

Caveat, you probably won't be able to do their 1-50 conversations (romance, etc.) and get the associated legacy unlocks, just new content.