Courting companion gifts

Calarand

It seems that none of the new romanceable characters are accepting those gifts at the moment, even after locking the romance in the ch.9 cantina scene. Considering how may courting gifts we're getting from the boxes, could we see a fix for it any time soon? My cargo hold is getting full...

Its not just new LIs that aren't accepting courting gifts, pre - kotfe companions are also not accepting gifts for lower level characters who have not begun the new content.

No love for courting gifts at all atm. I agree, they need to address this, I have a bunch of slots in storage filled by courting gifts too.

• 4 weeks later...
I think its odd that on my female sith sorcer, Andronikos who is romanceable doesn't like courting items, but Talos who is not romanceable does like them.

It seems that the only companions who like courting gifts are the ones who would like them anyway, whether in a romance or not. And the amount of influence gained is the non-romanced amount. http://dulfy.net/2015/10/21/swtor-fallen-empire-companion-influences-guide/ Doc and Kira like them a little bit even when not in a romance. Guss and Talos like them even though they aren't romanceable.

Edited by moonshuggle

It seems that the only companions who like courting gifts are the ones who would like them anyway, whether in a romance or not. And the amount of influence gained is the non-romanced amount. http://dulfy.net/2015/10/21/swtor-fallen-empire-companion-influences-guide/ Doc and Kira like them a little bit even when not in a romance. Guss and Talos like them even though they aren't romanceable.

4X likes them, and luxury items as well. (I'm not sure what he'd do with a ticket for a week's ... entertainment ... on Zeltron, though. Auction it off for the benefit of troop morale?)

What strikes me as odd is Senya's preferences. They seem at odds with her character as shown in the conversations you have with her. (She really, really likes Luxury goods. I gave her a dark purple grade 6 luxury gift and she gained 2662 points, enough to go from rank 5+50% to rank 7+50%. (yes, I have all three levels of the relevant perk...))

My Corso romance is bugged and was not acknowledged. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that I dumped Courting gifts on him even though his response wasn't the correct one.

The unacknowledged romance bug and this bug are unrelated - this one is affecting all my characters, for example, but all my romances have been recognized so far.

It'd be great if someone from Bioware could at least acknowledge this bug, though. It's been around since the expansion hit and they apparently decided to readjust what gifts companions liked without fixing it.

Edited by Lesaberisa