Romance options in KOTFE

EdwinLi

I love Lana , but I agree that I hope they add more (F/F) choices...

One is that blue haired mechanic you save :D 'where were you all my life?' Sith Sorc'Stabbing things!'...me : :t_redface:

Yes! Tora is awesome. I hope we can interact more with her in the upcoming story.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random question, but does Theron have any particularly strong opinions if you try to romance him as a Jedi? Might be interesting to hear his opinions on it given what he went through with his own mother and her "relationship". Edited by JLazarillo

Random question, but does Theron have any particularly strong opinions if you try to romance him as a Jedi? Might be interesting to hear his opinions on it given what he went through with his own mother and her "relationship".

I don't think he comments on it as far as romance goes. I don't think he cares what class your character is, though he does comment on your character's faction (Imperial or Republic).

Random question, but does Theron have any particularly strong opinions if you try to romance him as a Jedi? Might be interesting to hear his opinions on it given what he went through with his own mother and her "relationship".

I get the feeling Theron realizes even the Jedi don't all act the same and act according to the order's laws. He was raised by a Jedi, and while there's likely some grudges there, isn't part of the reason for her not keeping him, because of Jace?

I get the feeling Theron realizes even the Jedi don't all act the same and act according to the order's laws. He was raised by a Jedi, and while there's likely some grudges there, isn't part of the reason for her not keeping him, because of Jace?

I don't recall if there is any mention of that or not. It might just be because Jace appears much less frequently, but it seems like in FA and SoR, he only ever brings up his mother (albeit reluctantly). And yeah, even though he seems a little unhappy about his circumstances (though that may as much be about having a famous hero for a mother/namesake as it has to do with her not raising him herself...he's not entirely clear about it), I don't think he'd hold it against another Jedi per se...I'd just be curious if he'd have an opinion on the context, I suppose you could say.

What I would like is to have the chance to start a romance with Lana down the road.

For example my Smuggler was with Risha at the end of the story, and for that reason he didn't take any "flirt" options with Lana in SoR and skipped the early chances to do so in KotFE. He reaches the Gravestone and received the letter from Risha where she says that she moved on after three years. Depending of the Risha's current circumstances he possibly would decide to let Risha go. He has grown quite fond of Lana, and he is extremely grateful of all what she has done for him, warming up to the point of loving her, but he wants to be certain of what to do with his feelings with Lana once Risha shows up in the story. It seems to me that the story should open opportunities to start a romance with any other of the romanceable new companions in successive chapters depending of the current stage of the previous love interests.

Even would be more exciting if romance options open for character with LI previously assigned to other classes, for example a male consular romancing Kira, and so on...the possibilities are huge storywise