<Elusive> APAC Players wanted!!!

nikolemaguire

<Elusive> Is recruiting more apac players to strengthen our numbers and get more teams going.

APAC Elites

Tanks - Closed - Back ups needed

DPS - Closed

Heals - Closed - Back ups needed

APAC Anarchy

Thursday/Sunday 7Aest Start

Tanks - Closed

DPS - 2x DPS

Heals - Closed

Team 3 (Yet to be named)

Tanks - Closed

DPS - 1x Mdps, 1x Rdps

Heals - Closed

*Please note this team is looking for raiders that are new to ops, min achievements required as they wish to progress all at the same rate through TFB/SNV, Dread Ops, Shadow of Revan ops and older content. Will not accept any HM experienced players for this team. Lvl 50+ welcome.

If you wish to apply for one of the raid positions available please head to our guild website and fill in our app - http://elusiveswtor.enjin.com/home

Elusive has many high progression achievements under the guild tag such as timed NiM runs tfb/snv/df/dp, 10/10 HM Shadow of revan pre 4.0.

We also welcome any casual players that wish to join our community within SWTOR.

Please /who Elusive and ask for a GM or an Officer for an invite

Regards

Loranah, Bane and all members of Elusive

Edited by nikolemaguire
Adding Sig

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would still like to know which server first kills you guys have claimed. Because until today I've never heard of Elusive

I believe we were the first on the server to kill bulo, sparky and malaphar HM,

here are some threads where our progression is outlined: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=779282&highlight=harbinger+progression

Edited by Tweakoris

So you were first to login and phase into the instance and then post on a thread that has less than 10 participating guilds which then died because of a game exploit and lack of interest? Grats. Sparky and Malaphar and Bulo are tough, great work. Don't claim world/server firsts unless it's a full instance clear, 'cause that's all that counts to most people. Also being among some of the last teams on the server to get 10/10 counts too........

Need we go further?

Can confirm that they were server first Sparky at the time (unsure bout bulo/mala), Zorz never raided till the first raid night, coz we had raiders who had jobs/school and had to hit level cap. So we didnt get to raid till around normal raid start time of 6pm pst on the 3rd.

Source: I was one of the 3 officers of Zorz.

Was pretty bummed you guys didnt get the title of server first Sparky, server last Revan, would have been really funny :D

So you were first to login and phase into the instance and then post on a thread that has less than 10 participating guilds which then died because of a game exploit and lack of interest? Grats. Sparky and Malaphar and Bulo are tough, great work. Don't claim world/server firsts unless it's a full instance clear, 'cause that's all that counts to most people. Also being among some of the last teams on the server to get 10/10 counts too........

LMAO some people take this game far too serious. Calm your **** there buddy. And for the record, we were one of the last guilds to clear the content, but like many guilds we took a break in the game due to most of the players including myself to RL, something you should probably look further into since you are so concerned about a thread on a video game website, *********** hero.

Edited by brandonsorr

Thanks for that ERO, we're here just trying to recruit like the rest of the guilds, I never said we were full clear first on server. Everyone knows ZorZ were the first revan/cora HM clears. Also to clarify about the whole 10/10 debate, we took a 7month hiatus (due to the exploit and the lack of interest) and were still able to clear that. Overall, we're not here trying to cause issues on the forums, we're here in an effort to recruit solid players as are most guilds.

Happy gaming all

Man this describes you so well.....

RREDDY

I do wish to note that i appreciate the feedback given by a few top players within the game and apologies for any inconveniences or misconception within my post.

I do thank you all for the posts that have been bumping this particular <Elusive> recruitment thread to the top of the forum aiding in our recruitment. We have had a lot of incoming applications since staying on the first page so i truly thank you all.

Happy gaming everyone

I do wish to note that i appreciate the feedback given by a few top players within the game and apologies for any inconveniences or misconception within my post.

I do thank you all for the posts that have been bumping this particular <Elusive> recruitment thread to the top of the forum aiding in our recruitment. We have had a lot of incoming applications since staying on the first page so i truly thank you all.

Happy gaming everyone

Im glad your recruitment is going well, but please exercise some form of quality control.

Over the past week, ive been in pugs with players from your guild who have been just trolls or just straight out horrible at their roles, and even broke up pug groups.

Dont want to ruin such a good rep your guild has achieved on server over few bad apples.