Vaylin has a double sabers in pictures

JourrnoRush

Lana was also a marauder in her concept art, and some of the early live streams. Some things don't make it into final build. It most likely had to do with the lack of dual wield support in cutscenes.

That's a shame. Gosh, can you imagine the epic fights we would see with 2 dual-wielding people?

Lana was also a marauder in her concept art, and some of the early live streams. Some things don't make it into final build. It most likely had to do with the lack of dual wield support in cutscenes.

This drives me nuts in KOTFE. My sentinel doesn't even have a second lightsaber in cutscenes. It just doesn't exist on her belt.

This drives me nuts in KOTFE. My sentinel doesn't even have a second lightsaber in cutscenes. It just doesn't exist on her belt.

Yeah.... they could do it, not too easily, but they could do it, oh, and it doesn't seem like they pay much attention to the fact that I am a Jedi Sage, I shouldn't be using my lightsaber so much, I should be using the force, and I should be far stronger in the force then it shows me.

Edited by Superice

Yeah.... they could do it, not too easily, but they could do it, oh, and it doesn't seem like they pay much attention to the fact that I am a Jedi Sage, I shouldn't be using my lightsaber so much, I should be using the force, and I should be far stronger in the force then it shows me.

Isn't it possible that Vaylin and Arcann are stronger than you are atm? They were strong to begin with, now they have 5 years on you. It's not fun to see our chars tossed around like ragdolls, but I get why. I bet later chapters will have us dominating them. Alot.

Edited by Tfranco

Isn't it possible that Vaylin and Arcann are stronger than you are atm? They were strong to begin with, now they have 5 years on you. It's not fun to see our chars tossed around like ragdolls, but I get why. I bet later chapters will have us dominating them. Alot.

Considering I almost destroyed Asylum single-handedly just to kill Arcann, and when I did he fell down literally hundreds of meters, and then he's up and walking like it ain't no thang at the end of Chapter VIII...

No. No we won't be. We're going to get some garbage, copout, unsatisfying death for both of them that we as players might as well not have been present for.

THAT MOTHER ****ER SHOULD BE DEAD.

Be glad you aren't playing as an assassin. The way you hold your saber in the cutscenes, you'd be cutting off your torso.

That's a shame. Gosh, can you imagine the epic fights we would see with 2 dual-wielding people?

Seriously. Wish they had invested resources into this, and doublebladed lightsaber. The latter looks worse in cutscenes.

Considering I almost destroyed Asylum single-handedly just to kill Arcann, and when I did he fell down literally hundreds of meters, and then he's up and walking like it ain't no thang at the end of Chapter VIII...

No. No we won't be. We're going to get some garbage, copout, unsatisfying death for both of them that we as players might as well not have been present for.

THAT MOTHER ****ER SHOULD BE DEAD.

Oooo, but what if there's a twist we haven't seen yet?

What if...Valkorian is keeping him alive, too?! All a part of Valky's grand plan?

Be glad you aren't playing as an assassin. The way you hold your saber in the cutscenes, you'd be cutting off your torso.

Seriously. Wish they had invested resources into this, and doublebladed lightsaber. The latter looks worse in cutscenes.

They should have. Fights look jarring on a Shadow/Assassin.

Or at least have only one blade activated, it will still look stupid (Because they aren't using their weapon at full potential) but at least they won't kill themselves over and over.