The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Missing / New Vendors - Locations or other 4.0 changes

RaucousJackson

Hey guys, I realise loads had to change with balancing and wotnot, but an entire vendor full of reputation items just gone? Seems a bit extreme.

In particular I'm looking for "Gula Sem - Embargoed Items Vendor" who carried level 43 armor that was just awesome. All Contraband Reputation stuff.

Has he moved, or has this gear been relocated somewhere else to purchase? Please advise!

All of the rep vendors in the bazaar have been condensed into 4 vendors around the same locale.

Not that particular one. Those lvl43 chestpieces aren't sold by any of the remaining reputation vendors in the Bazaar.

So unless he's been relocated, it seems that those items are no longer obtainable.

Edited by wolfyde

Ya thanks guys, specifically that vendor and the Honered Saberist Robes I wanted, I have the blooming thing in collections, and you know what it says? "Copies of this item can only be purchased from the Embargoed Items Vendor" yes thank you how helpful, you revamp the system, remove the vendor, then tell me to go find the vendor you've removed.

*sobs*