Problems loading

GavinBail

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a problem logging into my server Progenitor. I actually get into the server screens just fine, and I can even log into Ebon Hawk when I tried.. However, Progenitor is still not letting me in. I get a message that says 'logging into server' on the screen, but nothing happens.

Update - Now it works, never mind!

Edited by Rapture

Same issue, just staring at an infinite loading screen. I tried restarting my PC and opening the game, and after about a minute or 2 I got to the Server selection screen, with a message saying that my account was not authorised to connect to the servers. I selected Red Eclipse, got the "Logging into selected server" message which didn't progress to anything else. Restarted the game and now back to infinite loading screen for around 10 minutes.

same thing here, 'm on Red Eclipse

Hey all, we had an issue with a connection between our VA and IE datacenters. We switched to a different connection and everything appears to be recovering.

If you haven't already, try closing your game client and reconnecting.

Thanks!

hmmmm...tried that repeatedly...no change....

Hey all, we had an issue with a connection between our VA and IE datacenters. We switched to a different connection and everything appears to be recovering.

If you haven't already, try closing your game client and reconnecting.

Thanks!

Thanks

Edited by Shirla

I contacted customer service Saturday about my character not loading in and asked if they could move it from DK stronghold to fleet. Stupid trolls to busy playing credit spammers to supplement their income while playing wildstar to fix crap. Edited by ImNotFatImObese

TRE has been absolutely unplayably for me tonight. Usually sit at a steady 53ms ping, but it's been ranging from 110ms to 40k-140k ms to straight out d/c. Rebooted, relogged, and no change. Was told that it was an issue just at fleet in gen chat and that warzones were fine, but that turned out to be false. Fleet, stronghold, ship and warzones were all the same.

Same here [EU]. Just happen.

Deleted a character i wasnt playing anymore, but it wouldnt update the character load so i rebooted and now i cant get past the kotfe image with the blue icon loading on endless. I hear a faint sound as it start to load then nothing.

Edited by Zhijn