Problems loading

GavinBail

Guys the high pop servers have been crashing today. Your connection issues are probably due to um, I dunno, NOTHING TO CONNECT TO!

Mine was due to the bitraider being disabled and not on automatic. Started right up once I fixed bitraider.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem, and I have neither a BitRaider folder, nor a bitraider process, nor a bitraider service (on or off), so the solutions don't apply. Anything else I can do?

Edit: After about 60 minutes, the last launch attempt worked after I simply waited roughly 20 - 25 minutes on that KOTFE loading screen.

Edited by BanPearson

I cant seem to get past the loading screen after logging in so cant even reach character selection not even server selection at least. Im on The Red Eclipse. It is weird but I did log on in the afternoon with no problems. Already tried deleting DiskCacheArena too but nothing so far

I cant seem to get past the loading screen after logging in so cant even reach character selection not even server selection at least. Im on The Red Eclipse. It is weird but I did log on in the afternoon with no problems. Already tried deleting DiskCacheArena too but nothing so far

exactly the same here, on the same server. although I'm not getting that far

Having this problem too.

Found in reddit that pressing ALT+ENTER forces the game off full screen and solves the problem. Well, it did get me past the loading screen to the server selection where I received an error message:

"this account is not authorized to connect to our servers"

Which reminded me that I didn't even receive the verification e-mail after rebooting my computer and logging into my account, like I usually do. Wonder if it's related?

Same issue, just staring at an infinite loading screen. I tried restarting my PC and opening the game, and after about a minute or 2 I got to the Server selection screen, with a message saying that my account was not authorised to connect to the servers. I selected Red Eclipse, got the "Logging into selected server" message which didn't progress to anything else. Restarted the game and now back to infinite loading screen for around 10 minutes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.