Fury Marauder in the Future

Vitoliano

Hi, I'm one of those who still plays on the Marauder from the outset. I would like to thank the developers for their work and wish them further development. As a player with experience, I would suggest you to the one change. More specifically, I would like to change 15% of Crite for Raging / Smash. For example, to remove it from Furious Strike and transfer it to Obliterate, it will make rotation in Fury more comfortable and playable. I hope you will respond to this thread.

Best regards, Kanaka.

Burst will be the same, how it may affect on burst? This change can only make Fury mara rotation more comfortable.

Well I suppose you have a point there - I was thinking that you have to use Raging Burst immediately after to get the +15% critical magnitude, but I now realise that isn't the case at all. Yeah, you're probably right.

Hi, I'm one of those who still plays on the Marauder from the outset. I would like to thank the developers for their work and wish them further development. As a player with experience, I would suggest you to the one change. More specifically, I would like to change 15% of Crite for Raging / Smash. For example, to remove it from Furious Strike and transfer it to Obliterate, it will make rotation in Fury more comfortable and playable. I hope you will respond to this thread.

Best regards, Kanaka.

Would need to transfer it to Force Charge/Obliterate. Otherwise you would lose the bonus when starting a rotation from outside of 10 meters. I personally don't know that it makes that big a difference. It only really changes when Furious Strike and Raging burst are triggered in relation to one another. Not really that big a deal to me.

Out of curiosity, how do you feel Fury/Concentration functions as a 1v1 spec these days?

Thanks in advance!

It works pretty well. Heavy burst combined with good CC resistance and ability to stay on target makes it pretty effective. Just need to understand that a vengeance jug or hatred sin is going to put out more flat DPS so you need to use crowd control and you defensive cooldowns very effectively to beat them as both specs should beat you if played well.