Razer black-green crystal vendor missing

Jerba

It appears that with all the changes to itemization and vendors, the vendor where you could exchange the black green color crystals from the SWTOR-themed Razer peripherals was removed. I checked both Coruscant, Dromund Kaas and the fleets and could no longer find any such vendor.

Specifically, on this vendor you were able to exchange the +4 "SE Black Green Color Crystal" for either:

- SE Black Green Hawkeye Crystal (+41 Power)

- SE Black Green Eviscerating Crystal (+41 Critical Rating)

- SE Black Green Indestructible Crystal (+41 Endurance)

- SE Black Green War Hero's Crystal (+41 Expertise)

for a cost of 250k credits.

Please add the vendor again so that players can get their +41 Razer crystals. The vendor for the preorder crystals is still standing on fleet but it only sells the yellow preorder crystals, not the Razer black green crystals.

Other threads on this issue:

Edited by Jerba

Bump. CS responded to my ticket that they cannot grant me the crystal manually and I have to wait for this bug to be fixed.

The Razer hardware was not cheap and the black-green color crystal was specifically advertised along with it. Therefore this should be quickly fixed so that players who bought the Razer peripherals can get the color crystal they were promised from it.

• 2 weeks later...
So the last patch did not seem to fix this problem. I am wondering if they are going to fix it. Since they still have pre-order crystal vendor, and raw Razer crystals are still attainable from Collections, I would assume they will fix it. I would love to know ETA though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Appears like this will be fixed soon; on 4.3 PTS there is a new vendor on fleet called Dommu <Special Promotions> that sells you the +41 crystals in exchange for the base crystal plus 250k credits. :)

He stands right next to the pre-order crystal vendor.

Edited by Jerba

Appears like this will be fixed soon; on 4.3 PTS there is a new vendor on fleet called Dommu <Special Promotions> that sells you the +41 crystals in exchange for the base crystal plus 250k credits. :)

He stands right next to the pre-order crystal vendor.

Great! Thanks for letting us know. :)