No SoR for instant 60?

LGalucard

Thats pretty lame... you get access to hut cartel but you get barred from Revan? I got an instant 60 cus my other toons where in disarray and leveling them would have been a hassle and now i gotta skip revan or relevel from level 1?

You shouldn't have access to any of the main storylines. This includes Makeb. You should have access to any side quests and such associated with them though.

This is because KotFE requires a completed story, and it auto-completes your story with default options if you didn't finish it.

You shouldn't have access to any of the main storylines. This includes Makeb. You should have access to any side quests and such associated with them though.

This is because KotFE requires a completed story, and it auto-completes your story with default options if you didn't finish it.

I did full Hutt Cartel without problem. Which is why i never thought revan would not be available.

Edited by LGalucard

the instant level 60 implies you are going to start KotFE directly, and thus is "Assumes" you completed your 1-50 class quests, RotHC, forged alliance quests, Rishi,yavin and Ziost.

aka. it locks you out of those so you can't go back and complete them you will have access to dailies i believe, but the main story quests will not be available. I figured that would be obvious that inorder to start immediately into KotFE, all previous stuff is assumed "completed" if you auto level, those are "completed" for you.

the instant level 60 implies you are going to start KotFE directly, and thus is "Assumes" you completed your 1-50 class quests, RotHC, forged alliance quests, Rishi,yavin and Ziost.

aka. it locks you out of those so you can't go back and complete them you will have access to dailies i believe, but the main story quests will not be available. I figured that would be obvious that inorder to start immediately into KotFE, all previous stuff is assumed "completed" if you auto level, those are "completed" for you.

It didnt auto complete anything from 50 to 55. I did illium and rise of the hutt it even prompted me to do boarding party and foundry as part of story quests. It only locks you out of revan for weird *** reason.

It didnt auto complete anything from 50 to 55. I did illium and rise of the hutt it even prompted me to do boarding party and foundry as part of story quests. It only locks you out of revan for weird *** reason.

No it doesnt. Only Revan

To be honest, an instant level 60 character does feel trapped inside of KofTE. I created one, and it was dropped into a DPS spec I do not like, with 5 abilities on its hotbars. And no companions. I arrived at Chapter 2 with more abilities on my hotbars (thanks, mom!), still in the spec other than the one I would have liked. By now I get it that a healer is prob out of the question, 'cause still no companions. I see no other way, but to go on towards the light in the end of the tunnel. So long it's not the lights of the on-coming train, I suppose. Edited by DomiSotto

To be honest, an instant level 60 character does feel trapped inside of KofTE. I created one, and it was dropped into a DPS spec I do not like, with 5 abilities on its hotbars.

Does the character creator not allow you to choose your Discipline when you make the character?

It's for the best, tbh, because I would have chosen Corruption, and would have been playing Chapter 1 as a healer when you need to just kill. And who knows, my potent sabre strike might not have been just powerful enough to defeat all those villains.

But yeah, I would be happy when the Bio lets me out of the confines of the KofTE story. It's a touch claustrophobic and lonely. No other players around at all, no companions... nada.

Edited by DomiSotto