Medical Probe still not available

QuadraticAmoeba

Yes, switched specs, switched weapons (I use a blaster rifle - Kell Dragon looks too good) to assault cannon, switched cells, changed characters, closed client and restarted, tried Satele trainer / Hutt trainer / fleet trainer.. nothing.

Update on my healer friend : we went to oricon and hit an elite with me on my tank and him on my healer. He was able to keep me up with Medical Probe - but starparse does not show the ability at all.

We killed some trash looking at Starparse. His has no icon but shows him healing me with Med Probe. My combat log has no record of Med Probe, but somehow, magically, I'm getting healed.

Oh well, as long as we can raid this weekend, I no longer care about this bug. Take all the time you need Bioware :-).

Edited by QuadraticAmoeba

I talked to a lot of people on the server to see if the probe is fixed (since we also have a commando healer in our team i wanted to be sure).

The result is, that there seem to be a problem with patching early. People who started an early patch (1-3 hours ago) don't have the medical probe. While people who basically just patched all got it back.

This should be possible to fix by making the client redownload the full patch. I think this is possible by deleting some specific game files (i bet there is a guide for this around?). If anyone could thest this out would be awesome (i patched late and got the probe on my commando back).

My Commando did not get his Medical Probe back today.

Oddly enough when I click on my Ability list there is a blank skill to be trained and the green + symbol is showing over the fleet trainer/holo trainer, but when I clicked on it to train nothing happened, other than ...

I am now not able to interact with any NPC's, bank vaults, companions... you name it nothing I try to interact with functions. I've reclogged and this did not fix the issue and it appears to affect all of my characters.

I will update if anything new changes.

Edited by Jerqa

Okay I just ran the Repair from the launcher and it corrected me not being able to interact with NPC's, Vaults etc. Then I opened my Abilities and clicked/tried to drag the blank ability and the game bugged again. After clicking/dragging the blank ability I can no longer interact with NPC's, Vaults, Companions and so on.

I hope this information helps the Devs.

The result is, that there seem to be a problem with patching early. People who started an early patch (1-3 hours ago) don't have the medical probe. While people who basically just patched all got it back.

To test this theory, I patched on my other computer just now. I then logged out of this one and into that one and tried training it - but it does not show up at the trainer. So either my character is bugged or I'm not the Outlander after all?

converted my rage of the (still ) missing heal move into some sort of skill challenge to heal with this handicap... most amusing so far :p

Best thing? did ops with guildies and got 2 Piece SB which grant an automatic crit on... wait for it... medical probe! :rolleyes:

Edited by Tachenko_Yuri

I talked to a lot of people on the server to see if the probe is fixed (since we also have a commando healer in our team i wanted to be sure).

This should be possible to fix by making the client redownload the full patch. I think this is possible by deleting some specific game files (i bet there is a guide for this around?). If anyone could thest this out would be awesome (i patched late and got the probe on my commando back).

This is not true.