65 What do i do now?

Mcardle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they said tentatively in Feb 16 for another chapter. Also some new end game but no timeline on that.

Really no point in resubbing for about a year to give them time to get a little new content out and then you can sub a month and finish that and probably take another year off.

Have you done all class stories?

Have you done all the main planet stories?

Have you done Ilum, Makeb, SoR?

Have you played every flashpoint?

Have you completed every operation?

Have you finished Macrobinocular and Seeker droid missions?

If the answer for all of these question is yes, then you have done almost everything. You can grind reputations and influence with your companions and with the Alliance but not everyone finds grinding enjoyable. If you don't, then there is really nothing else to do.

Done! like alot of people...not that hard too do

If the answer for all of these question is yes, then you have done almost everything. You can grind reputations and influence with your companions and with the Alliance but not everyone finds grinding enjoyable. If you don't, then there is really nothing else to do.

That's more to the question of old content, which definetely is huge. But the fact that you can beat new content in 3 days is still troubling. I really hope all the "I'M HERE FOR TEH STORY" people will actually stay. Otherwise it's GG

Have you done all class stories? Nope. Just the classes I actually have an interest in playing

Have you done all the main planet stories? Good god, too many times. :p

Have you done Ilum, Makeb, SoR? Yep

Have you played every flashpoint? Yep

Have you completed every operation? Yep, well in Story Mode, because I don't need to grind gear since I'm not a progression raider in this game.

Have you finished Macrobinocular and Seeker droid missions? Not gonna happen. Did a few, hated it.

So, yeah, as you said, not much left except grinding out the Alliance. It looks like it's going to be what I feared: sub for the story chapters, cancel sub, pop back in after more chapters build up, like maybe by August 2016 or something, whenever the remaining 7 chapters for Season One are all live.

Sad.

Edited by Jumajin

Bye, because if you played that long and still don't know what to do. You are full of it.

Man, it is a full time job calling people out on bs on this forum.

Or, you know, he was asking for any new endgame content, something maybe he missed, besides grinding the same crap he already did for 4 years, or just the new Alliance grind.

Dude, your own BS across threads is worse than most. In one thread you love the new direction of the game, then in a another you denounce every non-story feature it has.

Or, you know, he was asking for any new endgame content, something maybe he missed, besides grinding the same crap he already did for 4 years, or just the new Alliance grind.

Dude, your own BS across threads is worse than most. In one thread you love the new direction of the game, then in a another you denounce every non-story feature it has.

You got new endgame content. Grind alliance stuff. That not good enough? Oh well, you got things to do. You just don't want to do them. The person knew the answer before making a thread. He just wanted a I quit thread.

Also my own BS? I am the voice of reason. I speak the truth. Know your place rebel scum.

You got new endgame content. Grind alliance stuff. That not good enough? Oh well, you got things to do. You just don't want to do them. The person knew the answer before making a thread. He just wanted a I quit thread.

Also my own BS? I am the voice of reason. I speak the truth. Know your place rebel scum.

Trolling much m8? Better try nerf/unnerf companions threads - they are truly delicious :rak_03:

Edited by Frenesi

Bye, because if you played that long and still don't know what to do. You are full of it.

Man, it is a full time job calling people out on bs on this forum.

U mean im not sure about content thats been out less than 7 days.... just becouse i didnt know about new, NEEEEEEW content means im full of it.. Your Right "it is a full time job calling people out on bs on this forum" YOURS