So, let's have some love for Koth

CloudCastle

I agree that he's an interesting character, and I like him for that reason.

However, as far as any of my characters romancing him, I am just not attracted to him at all. (Ugh, the huge pores on his skin, yuck.)

I had the same problem with a lot of the other romance options, but thankfully customizations are available for them. I like that I can give them different nationalities (well, in my head, I guess). I can't get over how in love I am with Torian now that I gave him Customization 9 -- I didn't like the ritual scarring of the other ones and this scarring goes along with his whole being on a mission with lots of explosions.

We need customizations for the new companions very badly.

Koth = Doc. I freaking hate both. I want to bruatlly kill both. To be specific i want to force choke both of them while i pretend to kill off everyone and thing they hold dear then i will slowly and painfully kill doc then koth. This way they die thinking everything and one dear to the were killed before their eyes (when in fact they were not) and i will force Doc to watch me and kira have *** since he seems to like her. Edited by SUPERTMANTIGER

Me too. Why do they make same sex romance. Seriously was there ever a gay couple in star wars? (Serious question)

Not sure if they still count (as they're old EU, i.e. "Legends") but there was a pair of Mandalorian men in the Legacy of the Force books who were in a same-sex marriage.

Every [flirt]able character since Rise of the Hutt Cartel has been bisexual. I just wish they'd make those changes retroactive so female Jedi Knights could romance Kira, female Sith Warriors could romance Vette, and... well, those are the only lesbian relationships I personally want to explore, but I've heard calls for practically every companion to be romanceable regardless of whether the player character is male or female :p

Me too. Why do they make same sex romance. Seriously was there ever a gay couple in star wars? (Serious question)

Besides Han and Chewie?

But since you said seriously, how about Poe and Finn? That's some serious man-crush going on there. Poe is definetly into Finn, and I don't think Finn (being raised a stormtrooper without even a real name) has a clue about sexuality.

Edited by BlazeTomahawk

I have no problem with Koth. I like his personality.

Question though:

How many of the people who don't like Koth realize that Senya(who bore Valk's kids) also says that she can't imagine Valk being a world eating monster? /sips tea

at least she recognize and is willing to try and stop her kids from blowing Zaakul . Koth doesn't even make a connection between Arcann being evil and daddy maybe responsible . for him it's Arcann bad! bring back Valk and everything will be normal again . So he is still cheering , while she is fighting . She win the cookies :p

at least she recognize and is willing to try and stop her kids from blowing Zaakul . Koth doesn't even make a connection between Arcann being evil and daddy maybe responsible . for him it's Arcann bad! bring back Valk and everything will be normal again . So he is still cheering , while she is fighting . She win the cookies :p

I think it's also because Koth gets much more dialouge to deny Valkorian being bad and stuff, where as Senya most of her dialouge has been focused on the kids and not Valkorian himself, even then she doesn't really get nearly as defensive as Koth about it.

I have no problem with Koth. I like his personality.

Question though:

How many of the people who don't like Koth realize that Senya(who bore Valk's kids) also says that she can't imagine Valk being a world eating monster? /sips tea

I dont think valk is all bad either i just really hate kith personality

Besides Han and Chewie?

But since you said seriously, how about Poe and Finn? That's some serious man-crush going on there. Poe is definetly into Finn, and I don't think Finn (being raised a stormtrooper without even a real name) has a clue about sexuality.

We r talking about the new movie right? In that case

Finn likes rey and anyway poe and finn thought each other were dead half the movie. Itd be worse if they didnt show some affection when they found out otherwise. Plus its han and leia they even had a son

Two dark council members running around the galaxy, my SI would have been so happy.

I will say one thing in Koths favor, he did cause a humorous flashback.

When he flounced out of the cantina in a hissy fit. I could hear HK 51's mocking voice talking about the crew in a prev game.

"Oh master, you betrayed us! I'm never speaking to you again."

He'd have probably shot Koth on his way out of the cantina.

I am hoping however for some improved dialogue with Koth. I don't care if he agrees with my characters or not, just something better than we have gotten so far.

Fictional people's love life is a weird reason to be offended about. :)

Oh yes. Goran Beviin and Medrith Vasur. Both manly mandos. And in the new canon, I am quite sure Sinjir Rath Velus will find a match too. And I am really hoping for Poe and Finn.

Edited by drakensang

Fictional people's love life is a weird reason to be offended about. :)

Oh yes. Goran Beviin and Medrith Vasur. Both manly mandos. And in the new canon, I am quite sure Sinjir Rath Velus will find a match too. And I am really hoping for Poe and Finn.

Why does everyone say poe and finn? Seriously the most affection they have shown is a hug and itd be weirder if they hadnt hugged after learning that each other were alive When they thought the each other were dead. Anyway finn likes rey

Why does everyone say poe and finn? Seriously the most affection they have shown is a hug and itd be weirder if they hadnt hugged after learning that each other were alive When they thought the each other were dead. Anyway finn likes rey

Well, not everyone. There are also the good ships Finn/Rey and Kylo/Rey afloat. As for why? Probably because of the expression Poe had when he told Finn to keep his jacket and the coy biting of his lower lip and because of Finn's lingering eyes before they departed.

But to come back to Koth. I actually find him kind of cute.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Koth! I'm not sure I trust him to remain likeable until the end of the story, but I like him. He has a great voice and he's cute. My only complaint about companion appearances is that Theron didn't learn to comb his hair in five years. Can he get a new hairstyle?

Also, Valkorian might as well be named Lucifer for his smooth talking. He's really good at tempting someone and sounding very rational about it all.