Long Time Hiatus Returning Player

salsaandrice

I have looked for a thread like this that had been answered, but could not find one.

So, I just started playing again for the first time since 2012, and I gatta say, this game has really impressed me with what its become. I'm playing on Shadowlands; does anyone recommend a guild that looks for adult members who are on a casual to semi-serious basis with this game? I want people to chill with and do flashpoints with, mainly, as well as hopefully PvE once I get a toon to lvl 60.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have for guilds or any other topics! Hopefully this acts as a helper for not only myself, but for other new/returning players, as well!

Character name for the time being is 'Vinsent'

I have looked for a thread like this that had been answered, but could not find one.

So, I just started playing again for the first time since 2012, and I gatta say, this game has really impressed me with what its become. I'm playing on Shadowlands; does anyone recommend a guild that looks for adult members who are on a casual to semi-serious basis with this game? I want people to chill with and do flashpoints with, mainly, as well as hopefully PvE once I get a toon to lvl 60.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have for guilds or any other topics! Hopefully this acts as a helper for not only myself, but for other new/returning players, as well!

Welcome back to swtor, Salsaandrice! If you have not yet found a guild home, please feel free to check us out at Dreshdae Elite! We are a casual guild and do a little bit of everything, as you can see on our forum post. My husband, Menosee, and I both have multiple alts but please feel free to ask anyone in Dreshdae online if Myrin or Menosee are on if you have any questions, we're happy to help!

Sincerely,

Myrin

Hello,

Please see our Recruiting thread on the SWTOR forum site and/or our guild website. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Jump on the site if and feel out an app if you would like to find out why it is NOT a trap!

SWTOR Forums Post:

Guild Website{s}: Enjin Guild Website | @TRAPARMY

<Covenant of the Phoenix> is active on the Shadowlands, with multiple guilds on both sides of the game. We're a multi-game community, so we can offer a place to chill in just about any game you might be playing. That, and we're a pretty engaging group once you get to know us. We spend enormous amounts of time simply hanging in Mumble and chatting up a storm.

Feel free to look through our forums, particularly the New Member information pinned under the SWTOR chapter section: COTP forums

And here's our recruitment video, to boot:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.