Solo black Talon does not give post flashpoint quest

Jedi_riches

When the flashpoint was completed previously, there was a quest giver in the space port who requested that you let someone in the Sith Sanctum what your view on the republic since you had just engaged them in battle.

I did the Black Talon flashpoint in solo mode yesterday and expected that it would grant me the follow on quest but there was no quest available when I got to the space port, I did have the "optional" missions ticked so I should have been able to get it.

Anybody else noticed this?

Well I now the mission is still in the game because I did it yesterday but I had done Black Talon in solo mode and tactical versions...

at what point did you get it after the tactical or solo mode? I just wondered if it only activated on the none solo mode version of the flashpoint.

at what point did you get it after the tactical or solo mode? I just wondered if it only activated on the none solo mode version of the flashpoint.

Well that's the thing, I don't think I went back to the spaceport between the 2 runs so I don't know which one enabled the mission.

Do you have exploration quests turned on? Top right hand corner of your big map.

Yes I had the exploration missions on as I did everything on Korriban, I even clicked her but no quest activated. Maybe I will check again, try the tactical and see if that activates it, I am hoping that solo mode would activate it as you still did Black Talon.

You got to do it in tactical mode to get the post flashpoint quest, i discovered that after completing the solo mode, though i see no point in doing the solo mode of black talon when the tactical mode is fully solo'able...Esseles is the same, fully solo'able in tactical mode, except in tactical mode, the bonus boss is not possible on your own due to the 2 consoles you need to click on, the solo mode doesn't have that requirement.

Yes I had the exploration missions on as I did everything on Korriban, I even clicked her but no quest activated. Maybe I will check again, try the tactical and see if that activates it, I am hoping that solo mode would activate it as you still did Black Talon.

I think that is an exploration mission now, so yes, make sure that you have the checkbox in the world map enabled. If you don't you can't get the exploration missions at all. It doesn't just hide them from showing, it completely disables getting the missions from the contacts.