Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Harbinger 4.0 PVP records!

Msackfield

It counts! If someone can prove they got the hit/heal on someone in a match that wouldn't show up on the scoreboard for those reasons then I'll take it! Because I still see it as them getting the hit/heal.

**** i wish I knew this i would have looked back in my vods for the 31k heal! Damn! lol

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I didn't have to do four posts but I am a mess.

I'll accept biggest hits/heals from the chat box, scoreboard, or the exact green/yellow/white number itself on the screen as long as it's clear (and a DoT/HoT isn't in it's way making it look like a 10k hit when it's two 1k ticks overlapping). Idc if it hit someone with full health, someone with 1hp, a corpse, a lamp post, the dog your mother loved more than you, or 16th Century Irish pirate Grace O'Malley, I'll take any hits. :D.

I've also run into a bit of a problem, in the 750k Prot/Dmg category I have written and included the #2 result for assassins/shadows but for some reason on the final post/preview that result disappears. Anyone know how to fix this? last time I had to re-write the last five/six categories. Problem is here

Otherwise, everything should be up to date.

Edited by Msackfield

I know, I didn't have to do four posts but I am a mess.

I'll accept biggest hits/heals from the chat box, scoreboard, or the exact green/yellow/white number itself on the screen as long as it's clear (and a DoT/HoT isn't in it's way making it look like a 10k hit when it's two 1k ticks overlapping). Idc if it hit someone with full health, someone with 1hp, a corpse, a lamp post, the dog your mother loved more than you, or 16th Century Irish pirate Grace O'Malley, I'll take any hits. :D.

I've also run into a bit of a problem, in the 750k Prot/Dmg category I have written and included the #2 result for assassins/shadows but for some reason on the final post/preview that result disappears. Anyone know how to fix this? last time I had to re-write the last five/six categories. Problem is here

Otherwise, everything should be up to date.

For RidikQQless you are missing a "]" before 4,145,171. Maybe it's reading the second line as code because of that?

You could try to remove the name "shade" and see if it's reading that as code.

My two guesses.

For RidikQQless you are missing a "]" before 4,145,171. Maybe it's reading the second line as code because of that?

You could try to remove the name "shade" and see if it's reading that as code.

My two guesses.

Yeah that one little "]" was the problem, lol. Thanks for the help!

When madness sorcs are hitting for 22k its time to quit the game

They don't. The effect of a dot crit + df crit shows up as one ability as it's at the exact same time. Been like that with retaliation since forever. Impale + retaliate(ion?) can make a jug tank do 20k+, even though you don't actually see that 20k. 16+5-6k for instance.

Edited by Arkillon

I'm glad I could catch it! Again, I want to thank you for your constant updates to this thread. I think I can speak for all when saying it is really appreciated in the PvP community.

Happy Holidays!

I'm happy to do it! :) It's nice to see what numbers people can pull off. Some great players here.

and same to you, Happy Holidays!

moved an alt here just for the hell of it. tends to just be the same 20 people queuing on shadowlands in the morning, and that's pretty much the only time I queue consistently these days

You will find this server a lot more active at all times of day. A lot better number farming, have fun. :D

Edited by kissingaiur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.