4.0 specs and PvP

Iserahn

questions inc:

1) how do the specs fell right now to the people who had early access?

2)how do they parse and how do they perform in pvp settings at 65? any scaling surprise?

3)how does anni look for pvp? (just pls don't come in with the omg no cc immunity worthless spec comments)

4)how are kill times compared to 60?

5)overall which specs feel better and which worse compared to the 60 variants?

questions inc:

1) how do the specs fell right now to the people who had early access?

I started out in Carnage, but I soon switched to Fury, and never switched back. Fury seems like the best way to go at the moment.

2)how do they parse and how do they perform in pvp settings at 65? any scaling surprise?

Surprisingly, I often find myself dealing top damage, out-DPS'ing sorcs and PT's and Snipers alike. That is likely just because they weren't very good, though. I do think that PT's/Snipers deal a LOT better burst damage still.

3)how does anni look for pvp? (just pls don't come in with the omg no cc immunity worthless spec comments)

Haven't tried.

4)how are kill times compared to 60?

Kind of the same.

5)overall which specs feel better and which worse compared to the 60 variants?

Fury is the same, Carnage feels worse, I reckon Annihilation is better with Berserk autocrit DoT's and the changes to autocrit abilities.

I pulled a 3.3K DPS game with 16 killing blows as watchman this past weekend, and have topped 2K DPS with all three specs including a 2.8K DPS Arena as concentration. Concentration is still the strongest spec due to CC immunity and heavy burst, but the gap closed in 4.0 with combat and watchman both getting stronger in my opinion.