"Into the Fire" - Makeb - Can't find Regulator Stronghold Commander

Diakoneo

On Makeb, I'm trying to complete the mission "Into the Fire". I only need to 'Defeat the Regulator Stronghold Commander'. However, he is nowhere to be found. He isn't in the story area, or anywhere on my map. This is my first time doing this mission, so I'm not sure what to expect. I've tried:

- Abandoning and re-doing the mission (x3)

- Switching instances (several times)

- Logging out and back in

- Closing the game and coming back in

He just never appears. "Into the Fire" is blocking my weekly "Mass Exodus", which is the last of the three weeklies I need to complete to progress on my Class missions. I'm really hoping to find a solution before the dailies and weeklies all reset and I have to start overt!

I have the same problem.

But for everyone doing the weekly "Mass Exodus", it seems that any bonus mission on Makeb counts towards it, and not just the old staged missions you find on the same terminal. Out of desperation after encountering this bug, I picked up a random bonus mission (datapad found in Talaos), and completing it allowed me to finish the weekly.

I have the same problem.

But for everyone doing the weekly "Mass Exodus", it seems that any bonus mission on Makeb counts towards it, and not just the old staged missions you find on the same terminal. Out of desperation after encountering this bug, I picked up a random bonus mission (datapad found in Talaos), and completing it allowed me to finish the weekly.

I tried your advice, and finally able to finish my Weekly. Now I'm told to 'Return to T6-D4' at Makeb orbital station. The only problem now, is I can see it's icon on the map, but there is absolutely nothing at that location....:mad: