Death before dishonor -mission

Karkais

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can fix it by relogging, by hopping to your stronghold and coming back, by changing which instance of the planet you are on, by hopping to Fleet and then coming back, anything that forces the game to load a new copy of the planet's state. (Using Quick Travel to go away then walking/riding back might also work.)

Unless someone at Bioware stumbles over something while looking at the code for some other reason, it won't be fixed. EVER.

Why? Because there is a way that players can trivially fix it themselves, one that is widely known in the player community and does not involve tickets to Customer Service. It isn't like the Romance Flags, whose handling is still, by all accounts, at least somewhat broken. (I wouldn't know. I have seen exactly zero of the Romance Flag bugs on my characters.) And those aren't 100% fixed.

Something that's *important* to the players and a (minor) selling point of the game and not fixable by any player action, and eight months later it still isn't fixed, and you want something that affects what amounts to a side quest and can be easily fixed by the affected player to take priority?

Pfft. People. Who needs 'em?

(Disclaimer: On the one character I have who has done this quest, I was affected by this issue. I fixed it myself.)

PEEPUL! Read the above. Consider what I said. Then tell me why you bother wasting your time reporting that this issue that won't be fixed isn't fixed.

• 3 weeks later...
PEEPUL! Read the above. Consider what I said. Then tell me why you bother wasting your time reporting that this issue that won't be fixed isn't fixed.

Because they've known about it for the better part of a year and it's still not fixed.

By the way, it's bugged for me on my Bounty Hunter, as well. I had to hop to my stronghold and return to get it to work...after I reset it and redid all the steps leading up to it. :/

Yeah, it's "fixable" by us players by using one of your workarounds, but that's annoying. Hopefully this gets addressed sometime soon.

• 3 months later...
Bug Still not fixed. I am on my Jugg and tried all the work arounds and still not working as intended, I cannot proceed any further. Frustrating!

There are claims that you might need to reload the planet several times, that is, that it doesn't fix itself the first time every time. But if you've tried several times, and it still doesn't work, enter an in-game ticket for it.