CSR SUCKS I'm subcriber before 18th October and I haven't early access YET

Lord_Cerves

Sorry for my english.

I've opened many tickets in game but anyone have reply to me. I'm very disappointed about this. Ops sorry I do a mistake...1 reply I have received but was from droid CSR, so an automated reply with automated stupid message inside.

I'm logging every day from 18th October and I can't get any mission about KotFE. Where are you all EA or BIOWARE customers employees???

You have my money but I haven't early access yet and no one give me a reply.

I'm really sure of one thing...I'm going to publish my bad experience over social platform, may be won't happen nothing but I don't want to be alone.

:mad:

I apologize but not for all.

If I paying for a game and I open ticket I would like to have a reply from CSR.

Thx to players that helped me to understand my fault.

Edited by Lord_Cerves
say thanks to guys that hel me to understand

You know that your English is not perfect so why it didn't occur to you that it might have been your fault for not having early access? It's very possible that you simply misunderstood the terms you needed to meet for the early access.

To have early access you needed to be subscriber on EVERY of these days:

-Nico Okarr Companion: July the 31st or August the 10th as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT.

-Nico Okarr Blaster Set: August the 31st as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT.

-Niko Okarr Duster Coat: September the 30th as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT.

-Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ - Inspired Swoop Bike: October the 19th as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT.

As long as you wee subbed on these days and are eligible for all 4 rewards you should get the early access. If you missed any of these days, you aren't eligible for the early access.

To get early access you had to have been a subscriber since early August.

Sorry man but is not correct.

If u read about expansion on the home page you can see this:

"Star Wars: The Old Republic – Knights of the Fallen Empire is available for Early Access today for Subscribers who were active between July and early October. The digital expansion will launch on October 27, 2015 and is free for all Subscribers. " then I have to enter

"Star Wars: The Old Republic – Knights of the Fallen Empire is available for Early Access today for Subscribers who were active between July and early October. The digital expansion will launch on October 27, 2015 and is free for all Subscribers. " then I have to enter

To get access, you have to have qualified for ALL of the subscriber awards. But not being a subscriber in August, you missed some.

"Choose to be a Subscriber from August 10 to October 19 to receive the Early Access Bonus Reward!" That's from the KotFE page.

You know that your English is not perfect so why it didn't occur to you that it might have been your fault for not having early access? It's very possible that you simply misunderstood the terms you needed to meet for the early access.

To have early access you needed to be subscriber on EVERY of these days:

As long as you wee subbed on these days and are eligible for all 4 rewards you should get the early access. If you missed any of these days, you aren't eligible for the early access.

uhm you saying me that I had to play exactly from July? I'm subscriber from August. Ok probably I'm wrong then but do u think that "requirements" are enough clears?

Read that again.

Subscribers who were active between July and early October

Means the whole time you should be active.

And if you read the expansion page, you'd see this:

"To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015."

I am having the exact same problem.

I should have early access, yet I do not. I have opened two tickets asking them to tell me if there was a particular date I missed. Both tickets were pronounced "closed" and I got no response. I recently got a new credit card, activated it, and then promptly deleted my old card from the 'accepted payments' method. So I can't go back myself and look at my subscription history.

And I lack the ability to look online at the card's history as well (something strange about it being an expired card, so it doesn't show up there either).

Two tickets. No response. And both are "closed." As a result of this, I am seriously considering not resubbing. I made sure to get all the dates. I'm like 95 percent certain I got all of them. No early access for me. It's very frustrating.

And if this somehow has something to do with the bump of the first rewards date (from July 31st to August 10th), which means I won't get Nico, then I'm just going to uninstall the game. I know that shouldn't have anything to do with it.....

It's very frustrating not receiving a reply from BW about this matter.

And if this somehow has something to do with the bump of the first rewards date (from July 31st to August 10th), which means I won't get Nico, then I'm just going to uninstall the game.

It was confirmed that either of those dates would count. Some players who qualified are still having issues being granted Early Access, however.

Here's hoping you get a timely reply.

A few notes:

- You can view billing history on previous cards using the drop down on your payment history.

- If you were subbed on each of the days in question, then give CS a call. I've heard that's the most productive way to get it resolved, as you deal with real people real time at that point, that can actually tell you why you did or did not qualify.

- Early Access ends in like 2-3 days. Is it really that much of an issue at this point?

A few notes:

- You can view billing history on previous cards using the drop down on your payment history.

- If you were subbed on each of the days in question, then give CS a call. I've heard that's the most productive way to get it resolved, as you deal with real people real time at that point, that can actually tell you why you did or did not qualify.

- Early Access ends in like 2-3 days. Is it really that much of an issue at this point?

Unfortunately I got a new credit card in the mail. My old one had expired and as a result I deleted it from the 'accepted payments.' Because I did this, I can no longer look at that card's payment history.

Maybe I will call them. The only reason it truly matters to me is because of Nico. As long as I get him come Tuesday, I will be ok.....but it would be nice to get a heads up. If I don't hear anything, then I will call them.

Would be nice to get one of my tickets that were closed answered though. Or an answer here!