Imps & Pubs on each other starter planets

Apoll

Hi,

Both Imps and Pub players, have managed to get to Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Tython and each other Fleets, harassing players, and killing the merchant NPCs.

If you try to engage them and you get killed, given the proximity of the medical spawn points, you get instantly killed and is almost difficult to impossible to get out of the area or reform to retaliate.

Can provide screenshots with names that abuse the bugs that exist post 4.0

I can provide screenshots for this happening on The Progenitor yesterday evening, if necessary.

3 imps on Coruscant, level 60 to 65.

Plenty of reps trying to kill them. Impossible because they were all low leveled.

That was a great live-show of how "level sync" works. "Immune, Immune, Immune, Immune". They hardly got any hits.

I watched for about 20 minutes without anything dangerous happening to the imps despite being outnumbered like 3 to 20 or so, then I left when the imps entered the senate building.

Edited by JattaGin

I can provide screenshots for this happening on The Progenitor yesterday evening, if necessary.

3 imps on Coruscant, level 60 to 65.

Plenty of reps trying to kill them. Impossible because they were all low leveled.

That was a great live-show of how "level sync" works. "Immune, Immune, Immune, Immune". They hardly got any hits.

I watched for about 20 minutes without anything dangerous happening to the imps despite being outnumbered like 3 to 20 or so, then I left when the imps entered the senate building.

They were equipped with PVP gear not PVE gear, that is why. Some Level 65s tried to kick them on Tython this morning and they got wiped because they were with OPs gear. And when they spawn they died again instantly because they camp the med centres on those areas.

As per normal they will do sweet f@@@ all I reported 2 bots on Voss 3 months ago, then again 2 months then about 5 more times they still there today, these guys are about the worst you can get!

long as they can nickle and dime you they don't do **** other wise!

Edited by Nemeses