Basic Women's Underwear armor set account-unlock button is enabled, but does nothing

tomcn

The Basic Women's Underwear armor set account-unlock button is enabled, but does nothing when clicked.

I bought the Basic Women's Underwear armor set from the GTN and equipped both armor pieces. I am able to claim additional copies of the armor set on the character that I equipped the armor pieces. When I hover over the account-unlock icon in Collections, it says "You may purchase the ability for all characters on your account to claim copies of this item." However, when I click the button, nothing happens.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a vendor item bought with Cartel Certs, you can't legacy wide unlock them iirc.

That has changed. Go look in Collections. They are now a Cartel Market armor set, according to Collections, "This is a GOLD item found in a Pack from the Cartel Market."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have the same problem. Submitted a ticket #21338884 on 11/3, just got a response today. The CS guy (Mark) thinks it is just a sync problem and to just wait awhile or restart the game. Do you believe this BS? Told me if I still have the problem to contact them and they will check on it. What a bunch of crap! You know what this tells me? It tells me that in the 2 weeks that this ticket was sitting open, no one looked into the problem. Hell, they're not even acknowledging there is a problem. Don't expect this to be fixed anytime soon or ever for that matter.

I have the same problem. Submitted a ticket #21338884 on 11/3, just got a response today. The CS guy (Mark) thinks it is just a sync problem and to just wait awhile or restart the game. Do you believe this BS? Told me if I still have the problem to contact them and they will check on it. What a bunch of crap! You know what this tells me? It tells me that in the 2 weeks that this ticket was sitting open, no one looked into the problem. Hell, they're not even acknowledging there is a problem. Don't expect this to be fixed anytime soon or ever for that matter.

At least you got a response...I submitted my report on 10/29.

Edited by eartharioch

Have the same issue.

Every other set I have collected the same time is unlockable, but this one not even though I can click on the unlock button, but nothing happens.

This is by no means a sync error, since I tried everything from character change to restarting the game to make it work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.