See yall in six months! Story is over for now.

SaerethDL

Alright I completed the KOTFE story twice, once dark, once light, and I have to say the story was pretty good, not to much of a difference in dark/light but some noticeable changes. That being said, I am not going to go through the story again, well not without space bar this time. Y'all wanted it to be all about story, now the story is over 2 days later.. See ya soon!

Alright I completed the KOTFE story twice, once dark, once light, and I have to say the story was pretty good, not to much of a difference in dark/light but some noticeable changes. That being said, I am not going to go through the story again, well not without space bar this time. Y'all wanted it to be all about story, now the story is over 2 days later.. See ya soon!

Not all of us have time to play 12 hours a day.

You have the best gear on several toons already?

Not all of us have time to play 12 hours a day.

Took me about 4-6 hours to get through the kotfe story, thats listening to everything, mind you i did it twice, so thats about 8-12 hours worth of content. Yes I'm military retired, so I have free time, I basically get paid to play video games, but then i earned that right. I wouldn't recommend burning through the content, I just enjoyed the story so much that I didnt want to stop playing.

See ya wont want to be ya

Can anyone clarify....if say you don't sub until this time next year can you play all the chapters in the intervening time when you return as a subscriber or do you have to be subbed for each month to get each month's chapter for that month?

Thats actually my plan. Wait until the month the last chapter comes out, sub, have 9 more chapters to play through.