Treek gone nuts!

Omniferous

Perhaps it was from her run in with the discombobulated C2-N2 but now when she fights she says

"You underestimate me" to every single mob in a group, sometimes more then once per mob! I do so enjoy having Treek as my companion but this constant repetition is just too annoying. Please fix her..Ty.:eek:

So I tried some other toons and have more info. Treeks chat issue seems to be only on republic characters,so far I've tested my smuggler and consular..both have the same problem "You underestimate me" repeating. On Sith Sorcerer and Juggernaut Treek is speaking normally......hope this helps find the bug/issue. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
now when she fights she says "You underestimate me" to every single mob in a group, sometimes more then once per mob! I do so enjoy having Treek as my companion but this constant repetition is just too annoying. Please fix her..Ty.:eek:

My thoughts exactly!

I'm playing a knight on the rep side and I have the same problem. I hope a lot of people write a bug report so this gets noticed.

Are there any news regarding this problem?

I have the same issue with Treek on my Jedi sage. "You underestimate me" virtually non-stop in combat (once or twice she's said something else real quick, but then she goes straight back into the repetition). Love Treek, but she's driving me up the wall right now!

"You underestimate me" "You underestimate me" "You underestimate me" "You underestimate me"

"You underestimate me" "You underestimate me" "You underestimate me" "You underestimate me"

Treek will not shut up saying this. Over and over and over and over....

Frankly I cant quest with this companion in this state. I didn't mind her gibberish before like some did, but JESUS CHRIST it is now the most annoying thing ever. She is unusable now. (least I go insane).

She is doing this on every character, pub and Imp. "You underestimate me" "You underestimate me"

... annoying post? Well guess what else is annoying :p

You unlocked the treek after 4.0 ?

I unlocked her a year ago, and she woks just fine. Maybe the problem is with the new unlocked.

got her when she came out. do you have her on rep or imp side? I play on rep side, not sure if the problem is the same on imp side.

I already addressed this before, her spam is triggered by the fektur bug heal, toggle it off for silence :)

Its on a 18 sec cooldown and so you'll get it every 18-20 seconds lol

just tried it, sadly with no improvement.

I even toggled off all her abilities (tank, dps, heal), so that she only shoots at the target without using any abilities and she still keeps repeating it.

logging out and back in again, no result.

Its on a 18 sec cooldown and so you'll get it every 18-20 seconds lol

Ps: She sometimes says it 3 times in like 5 seconds. And I'm not exaggerating here.

Maybe there was a bug with her ability and she said it every 18 seconds or so, but this is more frequent, at least for me.

• 2 weeks later...