Tanno Vik, Kotfe + Trooper.

Varium

Soooo wanted to kill him on my Consular, but she just isn't the type to have done it the way the options were given. My SI, who is light side, however will easily be able to take that DS option :)

Both are about LS II / III but don't always take the same DS/LS choices the other would :p

So Skadge... What will everybody do then? Lol... That voice actor is gonna be wasting his time with most of his lines he will voice taking place after the initial meeting with the character

Skadge...he has to die, hopefully with the line "Why didn't I do this sooner?" from my Hunter.

Edited by SithKoriandr

Skadge...he has to die, hopefully with the line "Why didn't I do this sooner?" from my Hunter.

Totally! Whilst part of me wishes they'd re-worked the companion stuff for the main game to allow for us to dismiss companions we don't want, I'll be happy as long as we get the chance to wipe that giant turd Skadge.

So Skadge... What will everybody do then? Lol... That voice actor is gonna be wasting his time with most of his lines he will voice taking place after the initial meeting with the character

Actually I thought he was a fine companion and it's funny how over the top he is. At least he doesn't lie and betray you like some other companion who is absolutely gonna get it when I see him next.

Actually I thought he was a fine companion and it's funny how over the top he is. At least he doesn't lie and betray you like some other companion who is absolutely gonna get it when I see him next.

It really come down to how he's introduced onto the ship.

Gault turns out to be a fun companion, but if given the chance during the 1-50 storyline, I totally would've killed him, as that was part of the hunt. I wouldn't have cheated at the hunt.