Companions resetting to 0 influence when found?

Plumz

So after completing chapter 9 you have a chance to get few companions (the old ones) back and their influence is reset to 0? So I heard about the ship droid and somebody had him at 10k affection for crafting before diving in the xpac story...

Is that true? Please don't post Dulfy page in replay. I simply want to know if companions lose their influence when we find them back. Dulfy says nothing about what happens to influence level of your old comoanions when you find them back. Thanks.

Could you post which ones you got back at 0? This is a nice way to give everybody a finger, why bother raising anything on companions during 60 levels if than you lose them and they are coming back at 0?

Well fook me, Thanks BW, appreciate.

I hope when I find Risha she instantly grants me 1000 influence for losing weight. Went from body type 4 in 3.0 to body type 3 in 4.0. She'll be like you lost all that weight! +1000, and then I'll go tell all my other fellow body type 4s that dat carbonite diet is where it's at. Totally healthy for the fat characters in this game. Edited by Shwarzchild

It's probably worth noting that, at level sixty, you can run through your full companion story dialog without first having to build affection/influence through other means. Once you activate KotFE, you can not go back and do the companion stories. I'm not sure whether those stories have much impact on your interactions post-KotFE, but I have to suspect that they have some bearing (at least in some situations).

Case in point: I received an in-game mail from Akaavi Spar midway through my story in which she does reference relationship options I chose in our past interactions.