The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why do i have to PvP? {Spoiler}

Shaderow

I've played through the KOTFE story and reached the checkpoint, now i'm building up my alliance but In order to obtain

M1-4X

I have to play 20 matches in unranked PvP arena. :(

My problem is i'm not much of a PvP person and only use a couple of 'specific' toons for PvP. The reason i love and play SWTOR and now KOTFE is for the PVE and RP and i REALLY don't want to be forced into playing arena and be stuck because of it.

I've played through the KOTFE story and reached the checkpoint, now i'm building up my alliance but In order to obtain

M1-4X

I have to play 20 matches in unranked PvP arena. :(

My problem is i'm not much of a PvP person and only use a couple of 'specific' toons for PvP. The reason i love and play SWTOR and now KOTFE is for the PVE and RP and i REALLY don't want to be forced into playing arena and be stuck because of it.

So what? You aren't required to obtain every alliance member. Skip him if you don't want him. Or just do 1 match a day for the next 20 days, will only cost you a few minutes of your time, no worse than grinding anything else.

So what? You aren't required to obtain every alliance member. Skip him if you don't want him. Or just do 1 match a day for the next 20 days, will only cost you a few minutes of your time, no worse than grinding anything else.

I think the problem is that he/she doesn't like pvp but likes the member and to be honest I agree with he/she, we shouldn't be forced to play or do things we don't want to on a game, I come on to relax and have fun, not to be forced to do something I don't like. Crafting is a perfect example of this, before 4.0 you could just craft stuff without needing to do conquest or pvp, now? I've pretty much stopped crafting and just taken up slicing because of this, the OP's problem may be different but it stems from the same problem, practically being forced to do something you don't like to get something you want.