Waiting at the top of elevators and Transposing people on them

Putting a dps in the fire on Karagga

Killing whoever is targeted by Kel'sara in TfB

Moving slow people to the console on Op IX

Moving slow people in front of Kephess

Confusing dps when they move between platforms on the TfB

Killing someone on Titan 6 when the blast wave goes past them

Knocking the entire raid back/off on Master/Blaster

Honestly Transpose needs to be brought back to the drawing board. It's a terrible ability and it's only real use is trolling your fellow group mates when bored.

RIP me in Sword Squadron, Underlurker, Droids before Grob'thok, and pretty much every other telegraphed high-damage-to-insta-kill mechanic.

Uses I've found so far

Killing people using droids in HM DF

Killing people on Soa when the floor drops

Being lazy on Gharj and swapping places with someone

Dropping people on Tyrans using simplification

Confusing your co tank on Calphayus by switching sides in the first phase

Waiting at the top of elevators and Transposing people on them

Putting a dps in the fire on Karagga

Killing whoever is targeted by Kel'sara in TfB

Moving slow people to the console on Op IX

Moving slow people in front of Kephess

Confusing dps when they move between platforms on the TfB

Killing someone on Titan 6 when the blast wave goes past them

Knocking the entire raid back/off on Master/Blaster

Oh, so I was wrong. This ability is plenty useful.. Getting banned from groups is my favorite thing.

Just make it so you can also do it to enemies and it becomes another pull option that sets you up for Neural/Carbonize/whatever.

That won't work. Especially if you're switching sides with the enemy. If it does that then they'll also have to modify a passive that resets the CD on Storm.

Wow, just goes to show, give a brother a rope and he'll wana be a cowboy...

You get something for 'free' and you'll complain about it.

PT/VG tanks didn't 'lose' anything - Only the exclusivity of the charge ability. And to make up for that, we get transpose on top of existing abilities.

I think it has tonnes of potential, especially in pvp which is what most of the new abilities have been aimed at - Mobility in pvp (cept maybe 'slingers).

It'll be powerful in arena. Swap places with a friendly being targetted then carbonite them and flamesweep your little heart out, then AOE taunt before they all run away to hit something squishier.

Huttball... OMG huttball. With jet charge and transpose and hydrolic overdrive the mobility for PT/VG tanks in 4.0 is giggidy giggidy.

Don't complain about freebies ;P

Actually vg tanks did lose with the change to storm, blitz/storm! used to be a passive in the tank tree and now requires a heroic utility point to regain. Value or lack of value of transpose aside currently to get back to how storm was it costs a heroic utility point, with the value of the other heroics for vgs I say that's a big loss if you want to keep it the same.

If however you try to make the point that blitz/storm! was worthless then I disagree, that extra moment buff was very nice in pvp as it contracts the slows that seem to be thrown around constantly. It was also a very nice perk as ball carrier in hutball since no decent team would stop attacking you for 4 seconds just to let that buff completely fall off

Edited by Nic__