Can't get back into Chapter 5 of KOTFE, it says I need a companion I don't have.

Yermog

Like it says, I'm in the middle of chapter 5 of KOTFE, and I had to go to a stronghold real quick to grab some equipment that I had there.

While I was at the stronghold, the internet at my house went down due to a sudden power surge, and when I logged back onto the game, it says I couldn't continue the chapter because I was missing a certain companion. But the only companions I have are Lana, Koth, and HK-55, all of whom I summoned in the hopes of getting back in, but no luck.

Has anyone had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Like it says, I'm in the middle of chapter 5 of KOTFE, and I had to go to a stronghold real quick to grab some equipment that I had there.

While I was at the stronghold, the internet at my house went down due to a sudden power surge, and when I logged back onto the game, it says I couldn't continue the chapter because I was missing a certain companion. But the only companions I have are Lana, Koth, and HK-55, all of whom I summoned in the hopes of getting back in, but no luck.

Has anyone had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Did you try resetting the quest?

• 1 month later...