Fates of the Previous PCs

Abvora

Also, regarding current references there are a few but they've been handled with adequate vagueness.

Lana says SCORPIO "used to work with Imperial Intelligence"

When asked about Havoc Squad, Tanno Vik says something like "yeah I used to run with that outfit. Long time ago".

The one that's not the greatest is talking to 2V-R8 on Odessan. I esc'd out of the convo but when I asked about him he said his previous master was cruel and constantly threatened him. The BH or the agent wouldn't necessarily do that and it's a safe bet all classes pretty much ignore him after the first conversation.:rolleyes:

Since all Imp Classes are assumed DS for an instant 60, then maybe they would of threatened him.

Since all Imp Classes are assumed DS for an instant 60, then maybe they would of threatened him.

Maybe... if you actually could threaten them. But ship droids don't have conversations like other companions.

And even dark side it doesn't make sense. Sith wouldn't get their jollies off tormenting a droid because a droid wouldn't give off pain or fear sensations that they could "feed" off of. As for agent and BH, they strike me as the more practical sort- if the droid is a nuisance or otherwise inconvenient, they'd just space it. If 2V had said "My previous master jettisoned me from the ship!" I'd buy it.:D

MIA on the front lines doesn't necessarily mean they're dead. After all, the Outlander went missing on the front lines as well and was definitely not dead. The Star Wars universe is also filled with characters who've disappeared and turned up years later for one reason or another. Revan, Nico Okarr, Darth Ikoral, ect. Edited by Aeneas_Falco

As far as I am concerned, all others except for the Outlander that I'm using have been killed in action, defending either the Republic or Empire from the Zakuul. It makes it easier to deal with all the loose ends that having them gone creates, and since I assume I can recruite all their companions, probably it'll be better if they're just gone, period.

As far as I am concerned, all others except for the Outlander that I'm using have been killed in action, defending either the Republic or Empire from the Zakuul. It makes it easier to deal with all the loose ends that having them gone creates, and since I assume I can recruite all their companions, probably it'll be better if they're just gone, period.

Which is likely how it's supposed to be. I think however, people want to believe their one chosen class is the one chosen to be the canon outlander and not dead.

It just now occurred to me that the codex's actual wording was that most of the Dark Council was killed. Darth Acena remained on Dromund Kaas, and the surviving Councillors were now hiding in corners of the galaxy... That implies the Inquisitor.

Also, Qyzen Fess mentions that the Outlander may be "a new Herald."