Hey bioware when can we get proper sith eyes? Like the npcs in the expansion?

lokdron

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this just showing how much you want it I would be angry if they put it on cm it should be a dark side corruption update.

I like the current sith eyes from darkside corruption. I just don't like all veins and paleness of darkside, never really did.

I like the yellow with red ringed eyes also. I just like options for customization.

I like the current sith eyes from darkside corruption. I just don't like all veins and paleness of darkside, never really did.

I like the yellow with red ringed eyes also. I just like options for customization.

The paleness and veins is per consequence/reward of following the dark side that's the only part they got right in my opinion.

I have a feeling that they would get added as cartel market item that costs million+ credits if anything... but I would be willing to pay.

By the gods no no no no no no. It should be a part of the corruption they have been yelling at us choices and consequences all the time and the corruption is a part of the consequence. Putting it into the CM store is a disservice. I want a graphical update not a CM request.

I love old-Vash's eyes so much. I'd really like having those available in game, or any variations on Sith eyes, really. It's a shame we can't choose which level of dark side corruption to show instead of being forced to use the highest tier we have.

I agree with this. Especially since corruption in the SWU and among NPCs seems to vary from individual to individual , it would be nice for players to have that option as well. After all, we get to use older Titles.

By the gods no no no no no no. It should be a part of the corruption they have been yelling at us choices and consequences all the time and the corruption is a part of the consequence. Putting it into the CM store is a disservice. I want a graphical update not a CM request.

Of course, it SHOULD be. But I'm not sure the devs would go into that trouble for nothing..

I would actually be quite annoyed if they did that, what should happen is that they should update the dark side corruption eyes. Perhaps using vaylins or Lana's assets for the eyes I think I will edit my first post to clearly state what I want to see.

This gave me a surreal moment, given what "assets" usually means when used euphemistically about women...

(Hint: it doesn't mean their eyes... And yes, Vaylin does have interesting "assets". Lana's are harder to see because of her clothes.)

But yes, I'd go for "proper" (whatever that means in an entirely fictional context :rak_03:) dark side eyes, worked into the progression for dark side corruption.

This gave me a surreal moment, given what "assets" usually means when used euphemistically about women...

(Hint: it doesn't mean their eyes... And yes, Vaylin does have interesting "assets". Lana's are harder to see because of her clothes.)

But yes, I'd go for "proper" (whatever that means in an entirely fictional context :rak_03:) dark side eyes, worked into the progression for dark side corruption.

There are certain things that never change. :rak_09:

I'm curious about some of the comments - my only Dark V is a Zabrak and I'm fairly certain that his entire body goes pale with corruption on, much like Palpatine's. I do support the Sith eyes.

I also want to say that it's very frustrating that Inquisitors can get glowing purple eyes throughout certain cutscenes in the plot, but there is no way to get them after you kill Darth *Spoiler*. I would be willing to spend CCs or credits on getting purple eyes similar to the red and gold eye items.

The body does pale- I think - But the veins don't spread, which makes it look kinda odd.

I both love and hate the corruption. On some of my toons I want the full corruption. Others I just want the eyes.

my marauder is a human and uses the yellow "sith eyes" from the CM..but they're not quite what I'm looking for....Lana Beniko type eyes....even if they insist on being CM only. or at the very least allow all races (minus of course Zabraak (sp), Purebloods, and Chiss.) to use the yellow "sith eyes" off CM.

I agree with this. Especially since corruption in the SWU and among NPCs seems to vary from individual to individual , it would be nice for players to have that option as well. After all, we get to use older Titles.

See I am fine with the corruption well the veins and paleness its the eyes that drive me insane. If they just make the veins spread through out the body and simply changed the eyes from 1-5 then it would be good.

I am open for people being able to select the level they wish to show IF they have it unlocked and they must be dark side.

Shameful bump. :(

Darn I don't like doing this but I feel its about time the dark side corruption got an update. :(

Correct me if I'm wrong. Aren't Sith Eyes on the Cartel Market unlocks for 100 Tokens. I know because I bought it. Those are those deep corrupted red eyes. Have you checked the market.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Aren't Sith Eyes on the Cartel Market unlocks for 100 Tokens. I know because I bought it. Those are those deep corrupted red eyes. Have you checked the market.

Er no they are are non canon I am talking about proper sith eyes. Like the ones lana, Vaylin, Malgus and Darth zash have in the game plus I want a dark side corruption update not a CM request. It would annoy me greatly if they put proper sith eyes on the CM.

Er no they are are non canon I am talking about proper sith eyes. Like the ones lana, Vaylin, Malgus and Darth zash have in the game plus I want a dark side corruption update not a CM request. It would annoy me greatly if they put proper sith eyes on the CM.

I can't really see the difference between my sith eyes and the dark side corruption sith eyes and im at Dark 3? I have the red outside and the yellow inside. They look exactly like Lana's to me. :rak_02:

I can't really see the difference between my sith eyes and the dark side corruption sith eyes and im at Dark 3? I have the red outside and the yellow inside. They look exactly like Lana's to me. :rak_02:

To me they don't, they just look plain yellow/red and you are really telling me that the current sith eyes are on Lana's level in the expansion? Dude putting both together its staggering in my opinion in terms of detail and the red ring if you look at them in game.

Edited by lokdron