Class Quest missing since 4.0

Toccss

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server: Harbinger

Class: Bounty Hunter (Power Tech)

Quest-line: I just came back after 2 years, but I may have just started Makeb missions, but not sure of a specific quest.

Character name: Dalmar

Character lvl: 50

Planet: Makeb

Ticket Number: #22941877

Ticket Opened: 1/15/2016

Edited by Dalmorn

Server: The Progenitor

Class: Sith Inquisitor

Quest-line: It's Taris quest-line. The one that allows to get Ashara Zavros.

Character name: Sivren

Character lvl: 40

Planet: Taris

Ticket Number: #22923470

Ticket Opened: 01/14/2016

Server: The Red Eclipse

Character: Alatesa

Class: Sith Assasin

Ticket: 22559516

Issue: I do not have any class missions in my mission log. I opened a ticket exactly a month ago, and haven't had any response. My character is stuck in progression.

Name: Leonus

Class: Sith Warrior (Jugernaut)

Level: 43

Server: The Progenitor

Class quest bugged after completing the cave- in on Quesh. Returned to Ship Holoterminal as directed but Servant One just stands there occasionally blinking.

Tried RE-installing

Tried Resetting

Tried every possible graphics configuration I could think of

No luck with any of them and ticket submitted yesterday

I am currently going through the same problem where I am playing my sith warrior and just wrapped up on my quesh quest and no update happened, I have no main quest.. I am lost on this. Should I just wait and play my other toons?

Class: Bounty Hunter (Power Tech)

Quest-line: I just came back after 2 years, but I may have just started Makeb missions, but not sure of a specific quest.

Character name: Dalmar

Character lvl: 50

Planet: Makeb

Ticket Number: #22941877

Ticket Opened: 1/15/2016

Makeb starts at level 51 now.

Not sure if there is any "class" quest as such on makeb, think they end on Correlia.

My ticket was finally answered. The class mission was reset (if it's correct or not, no idea, but right planet at least). Also gifted to me a pack of major xp boosts --- which, while I do appreciate the gesture, the boosts are about useless/unnecessary with the over-the-top leveling mechanics the devs unwisely put in with this new content update.

Same here. My chapter 2 class quests have vanished.

Server: Jedi Covenant

Name: Rraxus

Class: Juggernaut

Ticket: 22540875, created 12/29/15

Missing quest: Ambush

I've leveled some since the ticket was created. Hope this gets sorted out soon.

My ticket was finally answered. The class mission was reset (if it's correct or not, no idea, but right planet at least). Also gifted to me a pack of major xp boosts --- which, while I do appreciate the gesture, the boosts are about useless/unnecessary with the over-the-top leveling mechanics the devs unwisely put in with this new content update.

How long did it take?

Not happening on my account but rather a friend of a friend and for whatever reason he can't create a ticket (he's a non-sub) but he's also having class quests just not show up at all.

Account: Ruppinator

Character: Yameesh

Class: Sith Inquisitor

Mission: Secret Rendezvous

Server: The Harbinger

Class: Sith Warrior

Questline: Chapter 2, PLAN ZERO is the current mission I'm on. According to my log in summary.

Character name: Kahle

Ticket Number: #22740498

Ticket Opened: 1/06/16

Ticket Last Updated: 1/13/16

Still waiting. Its been nearly 2 weeks. Wouldve been faster to just create a new character at this point.

I am also having this issue. I'm a level 22 Sith Inquisitor on Dromund Kaas (Server: Ebon Hawke). I've also submitted a ticket (# 23043516) to try and git this issue fixed. Note: My character was made way before the 4.0 patch (hadn't played in a while and started it up again). I've completed all known quests that I could see but, alas, I can't find my next story mission nor do I remember the mission I last completed.

It has been almost 3 full weeks since I created my ticket and not a peep about it. Does anyone know how I can speed this up some. I'm not going to read all previous 34 pages of this thread to see what other people did. Any help is appreciated.

Rraxus - Jedi Covenant

ticket # 22540875

Dunno, I keep logging into my "Classless" Inquisitor on Balmorra to check if it was fixed.

Ticket 22395099 filed on 12-23-2015.

Well, appears to be fixed as of 1-25-2016.

ONE notice I got was the "?" turning green, with note in closing my ticket that the problem had been fixed and some CCs added to my account, along with the Class quest appearing in my quest list. I also got an E-Mail later stating all the same stuff as the "?" note.

I was relocated to Fleet and given the next Class quest which took me to Korriban. I completed that and next class quest appeared.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Edited by Roalmo
new info