So, is KOTFE longer or shorter than Shadow of Revan?

DPswfan

If the 9 chapters so far take an hour or less to complete, then this is a very short expansion, not sure that will keep people subbed till the next chapters are released, and even those they didnt give a date, simply said it would be sometime in 2016... one per month, so that's an hour of new content per month?

They really need to release new flashpoints and operations in the mean time to keep things interesting.

It takes about 4 hours without skipping cutscenes. It *feels* shorter than SoR. That said, you cap level around ch5. Ch9 isn't actually even the end of the expansion.

Total, I'd say this expansion is bigger than SoR, but because getting through ch1-9 is pretty quick, it feels smaller.

It takes about 4 hours without skipping cutscenes. It *feels* shorter than SoR. That said, you cap level around ch5. Ch9 isn't actually even the end of the expansion.

Total, I'd say this expansion is bigger than SoR, but because getting through ch1-9 is pretty quick, it feels smaller.

I wonder how it took you 4 hours to do all nine chapters. Yesterday all my guildmates after 4h were at either beginning or finishing Chapter 5.

Its KOTOR 3 to me, except it will be shorter then a full single player game.

Kind of reminds me a bit of the telltale games which I love

I came away from the last bit feeling very KotoR nostalgic, actually. That was a nice touch.

OT: It's hard for me to quantify it time wise. I didn't have to contend, for the most part, with people trying to get the same nodes I'm trying to get, or killing the same mobs I'm trying to kill, like I did on Rishi and Yavin, which cut down the time it took in some aspects of the game play, and I wasn't running back and forth to a base camp nearly as much as SoR, although it did happen. It took me about 9 hours to get through the purple quests, but that's including some goofing off unloading stuff that I didn't really want to keep on me, but didn't want to sell, stopping to gossip a bit in Guild chat, and to trash talk the GL when he logged in, per usual. I wasn't in a race to do either, so I didn't time either, and wouldn't have a clue, if I hadn't looked up and noticed that it was coming up on 3 AM, with a fixed start time.

I took the day off and did all 9 chapters. I enjoyed the ride/stroy a great deal and I look forward to seeing more.

I then started dipping into the Alliance content. This is the classic grind stuff some of you soloers are looking for. It will keep you busy for awhile if you are a completionist.