Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Estimate your Access!!

umop

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First OP your numbers are WAY off. Those are just hard copy pre sales. Those stats do not have digital sales at all.

Second SR has stated that there were a lot of people who ordered within the first week.

Third it seems that the cutoff was sometime on the 26th of July as i have seen some people in with 26th and some not.

Fourth SR has stated that they intend to invite even more tomorrow than they did today.

So that makes me think with all the front loading most likely all of august will get in tomorrow ( I saw that there was a dip in pre orders with august)

I pre ordered August 8 so i expect to be in tomorrow

If I dont get in thats okay as long i have a server that wasnt effected by the pvp "exploiting" i will be fine

August 13th for me... so, I'll probably be right on the edge and get screwed out of tomorrow and get in Thursday.

Unless the spike for pre-orders ebbed off considerably after the 25th, which, I really hope it did and some folks like me get in.

Hell, I was sure 2 days ago I was going to be in on the 13th. Apparently not, though.

Edit:

Also, let's hope they listen to the generally... HORRIBLE feedback they're getting from the community right now and at least attempt to amp it up a bit.

What's the worst that could happen, I mean really?

Even if the servers crashed for a few hours, I think we'd all be grateful that you at least chanced it, and had some hard proof that you needed to do this staggered, waved release thing. =\

Edited by Hearst

I'll get in when BioWare lets me in.

It's only a game, you've waited this long for it, a few more days aren't going to kill you. Go watch a movie, play a different game, or sit & rant on the forums about BioWare. Whatever you do, it isn't going to change when you gain access.

August 11th...expecting to get in mid-day tomorrow (2nd or 3rd wave)..

and btw, those pre-order numbers aren't right. They don't count digital orders, which I'm sure on July 21st and around it, about 75% of people who pre-ordered was digitally.

Edited by Acidro

Hoping they can do way better than the first day. Can you imagine what the servers will be like on the 20th if they cant. There could be multi millions of folks trying to log in at once an they cant handle 900000. Really need all the servers up and running from what I read they had way to many pvp servers up today.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.