Can he be saved?!?

LordDelectus

I am having serious modem problems and I will not complete this for another four hours...at the earliest.

I am raging right now, but there is a sivler lining.

For those of you breaking from KotFE, I need to know one thing....

CAN YOU SAVE DARTH MARR?

I don't want to waste time testing out my free sixty to try and figure out if he can. If he can't I will just take my main toon and move forward.

I am having serious modem problems and I will not complete this for another four hours...at the earliest.

I am raging right now, but there is a sivler lining.

For those of you breaking from KotFE, I need to know one thing....

CAN YOU SAVE DARTH MARR?

I don't want to waste time testing out my free sixty to try and figure out if he can. If he can't I will just take my main toon and move forward.

Lord Delectus, Alec_Fortescue, instead of posting my huge arguing why Darth Marr cant be dead here to, Im just gonna direct you to two other forum posts where other players feel the same way as you. Where Ive also contributed my say, a huge arguing post why Darth Marr isnt and cant be dead. If you ask me, hes not dead, thats what I choose to believe and hope for.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8529690#post8529690

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=839710&page=3

Edited by AkeroStar

• 2 weeks later...
Well after Valkorion dies, outlander gets carbonized. That rings me a bell though Marr could be frozen as well but could he be just ghosting like this in that case? But on the other hand yeah, from what we've seen in movies ghost were seen after persons died..... Edited by sebatec

Aren't we supposed to riot? ^^

BTW this is a stupid suggestion but... next time you play KotFE max out affection with marr and see if it changes anything ;-]

I'm testing this. Thankfully, 4.0 makes it stupid easy to get companion gifts even without spending credits on missions, so hopefully this won't take too long.

• 2 months later...

Not sure what a poster meant that he has no death scene. He does, the emperor kills him with lightening and then he appears with satele shan as a force ghost later in the story. He is 100% dead. After you complete the existing chapters, in your companion window if you click on marr it says that he is dead and the emperor killed him.

Edited by Smuglebunny

Not sure what a poster meant that he has no death scene. He does, the emperor kills him with lightening and then he appears with satele shan as a force ghost later in the story. He is 100% dead. After you complete the existing chapters, in your companion window if you click on marr it says that he is dead and the emperor killed him.

Indeed, there is some top grade denial going on. :D

As my big FU to the writers, I exited the story after getting Darth Marr as a comp. I've already finished KtoFE on 4 other toons (1 for each choice [that matters {insert laugh track}] on both sides of the fence) so I'm not missing anything, and I get to keep DM as a comp. Eat it Bioware. Edited by FlyingUsPoo

As my big FU to the writers, I exited the story after getting Darth Marr as a comp. I've already finished KtoFE on 4 other toons (1 for each choice [that matters {insert laugh track}] on both sides of the fence) so I'm not missing anything, and I get to keep DM as a comp. Eat it Bioware.

LOL

They are just sooo gutted you did this.

Hear they might ban you - just because you did this to them.

I'd just like to add my 2 cents..... I don't give a crap that DM is dead. He was a typical evil Sith scumbag anyway. :cool:

In fact this whole "alliance between the Jedi and Sith" thing rather annoys me. I'm just hoping that after this KoFE stuff, we can go back to hating each other. :)

Edited by JediQuaker

As my big FU to the writers, I exited the story after getting Darth Marr as a comp. I've already finished KtoFE on 4 other toons (1 for each choice [that matters {insert laugh track}] on both sides of the fence) so I'm not missing anything, and I get to keep DM as a comp. Eat it Bioware.

You sure showed them.

It's equally mysterious why you felt the need to post that.

Because people are responding and providing info to the op and other old posts in the thread as if it isn't. I wouldn't have posted anything if that's all I had to say. What's more curious is why you chose to post? Just your regularly scheduled trolling? Or did you have a long and lonely Saturday night and need to vent a bit?

Edited by Savej