[BUG] Starship Power Conversion Module (not GSF) Broken

headrush

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T_T it's terrible just like you guys having same issue. says make bug report makes no sense. I made the bug report the first time then I get a reply saying that I will not receive a response. Then they take my item and all sudden it's in my mail box.So i thought they fixed it. I put it on and bam same issue T_T

We are aware of this issue, but I currently don't have any ETA for a fix.

Thanks for the acknowledgement Tait. I was worried this might have slipped through the net with it not affecting all characters and in an area of the game not everybody does (and so not widely reported). Good to know it's known about.

Seriously? Do you not have some kind of code repository where you can look at changes that you make to the game? Something is being done to the variable that holds the slot of that item.

I am not sure what your asking for here? Tait is a member of the community team so obviously isn't responsible for fixing it. He was simply confirming the team is aware of the issue, with the standard diclaimer that as a member of the community team he can't say when this particular issue will be addressed. He was not saying that they couldn't work out how to fix it or anything like that, but they have limited resources and he is not responsible for the prioritisation of what issues get addressed first.

I am not sure what your asking for here? Tait is a member of the community team so obviously isn't responsible for fixing it. He was simply confirming the team is aware of the issue, with the standard diclaimer that as a member of the community team he can't say when this particular issue will be addressed. He was not saying that they couldn't work out how to fix it or anything like that, but they have limited resources and he is not responsible for the prioritisation of what issues get addressed first.

No, more just in general. This is not a hard fix. If they're doing proper change management, tracability of where this went wrong should be easy.