4.0...taking too long,must play...now =O

Gguyrules

hey peeps,i am curently STILL downloading update 4.0 (knights of the fallen empire) and been doing so for 6 hours with 400,00 Kb/s ...yet it's only 1/5 done...

is the file so huge or is something bugging out?

did anyone else experience such slow downloads with the new early acess dlc...?

is about your ISP (and mine). to be honest, i'm not very eager to play, if you dont have early access you will just log in to find out that your companions are gone and till 27 youre alone.

You must be kidding.

How in the world am i supossed to do my dailies this week then? Pretty sure you must have a bug or something, i don't know, i'm at 54% patch, i'll confirm after it's fully downloaded, geez... :eek:

At least you are almost done..it took me 9 hours to complete the download, then i got an error at the installing part so i closed the client to see if it got fixed. Nope, it just went and made me redownload everything again...seems ill have to wait till tomorrow to play....and also i cant just go away while it updates cuz i get a connection error every 30-60 mins Edited by Varsedar

i do have early acess,it's just taking forever to download =P

i am personally very exited to play (90% of my characters are 60s anyways,so i don't think such bugs will happen

As far as i know, losing your companions is intentional, you get companions later in KOTFE story.

But i am surprised that even if you don't have early access, you still lose your companions, makes no sense.

I'm still downloading it tho, so i can't really check if that is actually true, but whatever.

I've been downloading since noon central

This "patch" is larger than most mmo games initial download, ridiculous. The other ones weren't that much smaller. I wonder how much of this game is taking up hd space. 40 gigs? 100 gigs? who knows?

This "patch" is larger than most mmo games initial download, ridiculous. The other ones weren't that much smaller. I wonder how much of this game is taking up hd space. 40 gigs? 100 gigs? who knows?

I might be able to tell you if this ever finishes before I die of old age

it is brutal it took almost 10 HOURS to get the 214 part now its got almost a GIG! for the 218 assets..

Where is a BW optimizer why do we have to trust some youtube hack not working for you to speed up patches?

just like 3.3.2 it ruined the whole day anything over 5GIG should be an owner small fee DVD mailed to us?

why you are popular and get so many hits it is something you cant Alpha or Beta.. your model of in-house logarithms of estimated needs liek folding at home or SETI really dosent factor in so many paths to reach your return up speed.

Some how we need a better solution for patching this for future updates.

This requires total BW Server control.. its too easy for second parties to throttle back they make nothing but your fee whilst you depend on this shinning for improved recruiting on subs. People just trying this have commented on the hassle just to peek as a F-2-p and if you cant provide a SUB only patch server to help it bogs down with interested people that may of subbed and decided its not as easy to get the files and they need the pc for other task..

So if we pull/work together.. you can seriously pro the Management on the need for dedicated backbone SUB only

and optimization code work OT? Talk to NVIDIA and ATI about a card specific Optimization and link it in Tech support.. this will alleviate the temptation to ini edit for boost as seen on youtube.. its a problem going over 4 years.

Edited by SenshiBat

You must be kidding.

How in the world am i supossed to do my dailies this week then? Pretty sure you must have a bug or something, i don't know, i'm at 54% patch, i'll confirm after it's fully downloaded, geez... :eek:

Confirmed. You still have your companions with you even if you don't have Early Access, what bluehufsa said is false or must have some kind of bug.

Anyways, what i found is that all my companions are pantless, would be funny but it is not, because those pants are totally gone and they're nowhere to be found, thought they were going to mail it or something but nope, gone, and some pants that they had were pretty rare and expensive, geez...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.