Hutts

Makrogai

I have actually a few questions about the Hutts.

1) Their power come from their money and influence, just like some kind of mob or cartel. But... How they earn that amount of money and influence in the first place? I mean, who will pay a Hutt for do... Anything? They can't do anything, they're useless... How the Hutts achieved their place in the galaxy?

2) The most intriguing one. They're repulsive to a human eyes. Specially to any woman, human or twi'lek, or anything. I mean, they're ugly fat and lazy giant worms. So... Why pretty slaves in bikini? I understand that a powerfull crime lord has pretty slaves in bikini dancing and going around just for show, but why the Hutts? Don't do they find repulsive, like, I don't know, to small, or something? Don't they should search for some nice female Hutt in bikini? (Yeah I find that image disturbing aswell)

PS: Also no, they're not adorable.

I've actually heard someone say Karagga is cute...

No, it was not me. -_-

EDIT: I'm pretty sure whoever it was cited the helm he wears, and the purple complexion.

Every time I see someone with the unmitigated GALL to wear that helmet, I'm overcome with absolute genocidal rage.

And if they're on the other team in a warzone? Oh, Honey - it is ON. I will drop EVERYTHING I'm doing to burst them down. If you're in a warzone with me and anyone on the opposing team is wearing that hat, you might as well hit them too. Cuz we ain't doing ANYTHING else until they are DEAD, you hear me?!?!?!?!

I mean, seriously. It's worse than a tennis visor with pleated pants, tube socks, and birkenstocks - on the same person.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by RodneyMcNeely

I think we should get a hutt companion. This hutt companion would only be able to fill a tanking role, moving slowly about the battlefield while hurtling threats and insults at enemies. Smugglers and Agents would be able to roll into cover behind the hutt, using the body as a mobile wall (aka meatshield). Whenever the hutt gets low on health, it simply eats a nearby enemy, vehicle, weapon emplacement, or local flora/fauna in order to rapidly heal itself.