something wrong with buying coins today?

teabags

ok, so i thought i'd buy some coins..just cause i don't want to be a pratt and hold some things against the game/devs. Apparently i'm not allowed to give the game/devs my money..buying coins has been disabled for my account..that's nice..no reason why, no way to put in a ticket except in game..but this isn't an issue with the game as such. So thanks for telling me my money isn't good anymore.

well done

ok, so i thought i'd buy some coins..just cause i don't want to be a pratt and hold some things against the game/devs. Apparently i'm not allowed to give the game/devs my money..buying coins has been disabled for my account..that's nice..no reason why, no way to put in a ticket except in game..but this isn't an issue with the game as such. So thanks for telling me my money isn't good anymore.

well done

Means you have bought too many over the last month, there is a limit to prevent CC lemmings getting into trouble and wasting money on cyber goods.

that doesnt make sense, so a guy who has say..a few hundred grand in the bank and makes more than enough money wants to buy some coins and they say no..we don't want your money?..that makes sense Edited by teabags

I had problems getting my sub through - it kept throwing up an error code. I gave up and purchased digital game time and coins.

I called customer support to see what the problem was but they said there wasn't any issue and no payment was actually taken, or asked for by their system - therefore it IS a problem their said. I just wished everyone at Bioware would pull their head up out of their metrics and just see the real world.

Out of curiosity, were you trying to by them from the website or from in-game? In-Game purchases are disabled by default and have to be enabled through your account settings.

website, i left the disable option on in the game