Begeren Colony Merger

iamredrobin

I have heard that Begeren Colony will be merged with another server within a week before the new expansion. Is there any truth to this? If there is, then it should happen within the next few days. Bioware shed some light on this rumor, please.

There hasn't been any official news on this just rumors. My guess is BW will wait and see what happens with the BC server and the other servers after KOTFE expansion comes out before they do anything. This server has lost a lot of players including my guild to character transfers.

Yudo

Biowares not going to just wake up one morning and go " oh chee mother****ers, lets take the only RP Server on the West Coast and just merge it with another!"

1. Only RP server on this side of the continent unless I totally derped right now. a small addition to this is the technical hypen adding PVE to this... but lets face the fact that we aren't doing as much progression content that justifies a addition like that.

2. Harbinger is hella populated. we cant merge a player base like ours with a massive one like Harbingers.

3. Merging a Roleplaying Server with Bastion? um. no. just no.

this is assuming that we're merging with a server on our coast; which I don't think is assuming much. lets face it, just like Jedi Covenant, we have our ups and downs. Jedi Covenant is still around and so we will be as well.

Edited by Varin_Korva