The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What if Zash was a Cat?

CatStar

As much as Ive written about lolcat jokes, Ive often wondered about the humor level of a story should we add in a lolcat in the place of an NPC. Cat Zash

Can you picture a cat walking upright taking the place on an NPC? Picture the promo ad of the Republlic soldier fighting in the woods, now picture this guy in his place! XD

Commando Cat

As much as Ive written about lolcat jokes, Ive often wondered about the humor level of a story should we add in a lolcat in the place of an NPC. Cat Zash

Can you picture a cat walking upright taking the place on an NPC? Picture the promo ad of the Republlic soldier fighting in the woods, now picture this guy in his place! XD

Commando Cat

I'd love it in the SW story,

Baras takes his mask off and he's actually a really fat Persian cat

:D

As for the second one, isn't that Jorgan? It looks like my assault cannon wielding sniper friend. :p

Cathar are bad enough. Though Zash being a cat (Inquisitor SPOILER)

would make the decision to side with Khem infinitely easier.

What have you got against Cathar? :confused: They're basically the SW equivalent of Khajiit, and you can't hate Khajiit. :cool:

Also, seconded on the Zash thing.

What have you got against Cathar? :confused: They're basically the SW equivalent of Khajiit, and you can't hate Khajiit. :cool:

That's not true a Khajiit high off skooma Steal my sweat roll I will never forgive them.So now I hate all Khajiits.

I'm a dog person and I don't like cats for starters. Cathar in this game don't seem like they were executed very well. Why did they even make Cathar, they are just furry humans. They could have made Duros, Aqualish, (though these two have very distinct accents) Mon Calamari, Sullustan, instead they chose an obscure species like Cathar.

/endRant

Also I haven't played Skyrim, but if I did I would get the Sith Pureblood mod and use that.

I'm a dog person and I don't like cats for starters. Cathar in this game don't seem like they were executed very well. Why did they even make Cathar, they are just furry humans. They could have made Duros, Aqualish, (though these two have very distinct accents) Mon Calamari, Sullustan, instead they chose an obscure species like Cathar.

/endRant

Also I haven't played Skyrim, but if I did I would get the Sith Pureblood mod and use that.

Fair do's, personally I would have preferred Nautolans, Mon Calamari and Kel Dor. I only really played a Cathar due to the Khajiit thing and even then there's quite a few races I prefer.

Cathar in this game don't seem like they were executed very well. Why did they even make Cathar, they are just furry humans.

The pure and simple of it is that they wanted to pander to furrys. I do agree with your assessment they were poorly implemented and kinda look horrible >.>

The pure and simple of it is that they wanted to pander to furrys. I do agree with your assessment they were poorly implemented and kinda look horrible >.>

ouch....

it was a race from kotor, Juhani's, so it was relevant to the universe. The playable race doesnt make up for my caitian i left behind, but its better then going back to sto!