Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Scorge and Revan (spoiler for 'The Old Republic: Revan' book)

QuadeThirtyEight

I'm feeling a little lazy, so decided to just ask the forums this instead of trying to find out myself:p

If you have Scorge as your companion out during Maelstrom Prison flash point (Jedi Knight class), or during any of the Revan talking points in 'Shadow of Revan' expansion, Does Revan say anything about the one who Betrayed him near 300 years ago is standing with you?

I got a jedi knight that hasn't done SoR yet, and I suppose i could just walk her but through Maelstrom Prision on SM to find out. but like i said. i'm lazy at the moment ;)

Does Revan say anything about the one who Betrayed him near 300 years ago is standing with you?

No. Storywise, Taral V/Maelstrom Prison occur before you get Scourge at the end of Chapter II, and even before you meet him for the first time on Quesh.

Edited by BenitsubasaChiyo

The first chance I was able too, I ran MP with Scourge. lol

So, no, it didn't change any dialogue for cutscenes and I wish they had included some sort of reaction from Revan. Revan does allude to the betrayal in general, which is great, but a nice uncomfortable moment of dialogue there would have been great from Scourge. lol.

No. Storywise, Taral V/Maelstrom Prison occur before you get Scourge at the end of Chapter II, and even before you meet him for the first time on Quesh.

which is odd because of the HK-47 - HK-51 interaction. Bioware inconsistency. :rolleyes:

As answered already, but just to make it absolutely clear once and for all:

At the time your Jedi Knight frees Revan from the Maelstrom Prison, he (or she) hasn't met Scourge yet.

When you re-run MP at a later stage, Scourge is nothing but a battle companion/pet. Therefore it makes perfect sense that he doesn't say anything in the story. The story happens before Scourge joins you.

48-50 and section-x was released after ilum was.

How does that matter?

Once again, HK-51 is a post-class story content and a purchasable global companion. His little dialogue with HK-47 is more of an easter egg, than a pivotal plot point or anything like that. You don't lose anything if you haven't seen it, and you don't gain anything from it as well.

Scourge speaking with Revan in Maelstrom flashpoint, on the other hand, would be a time paradox.

Edited by BenitsubasaChiyo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.