Dark projects question

morningstation

If I understand correctly, you will not Lose the mats. The mats will be converted into something else that is deemed to be it's replacement.

So I do not think it matters either way.

That being said, what we don't know is if the Dark Projects will require the "new mat" that you get from the conquests. And since the conquests are being turned off for the first bit of KotFE, then this could prevent you from crafting them.

my suggestion, make as many dark projects as you need to buy whatever decos you can afford to buy/place at your strongholds and your guild's. Then y ou've done the most you can do.

I plan to make as many prefabs as possible with mats that are goign away, and buying a bunch of decos at the prefab vendors, even if only to donate them to guilds so that the mats didn't go to waste.

my suggestion, make as many dark projects as you need to buy whatever decos you can afford to buy/place at your strongholds and your guild's. Then y ou've done the most you can do.

I agree with this. If you've been saving up mats for dark projects, you are probably safest to craft them now, since we are not positive they will be converted to the mats dark projects will take in 4.0.