Imperial Agent Ending [Spoilers] - He's not asking me the big question?

Solloby

I am playing through the IA story again.

My last runthrough was as a light side Twi'lek agent and it went smoothly.

I am now playing a "dark side but redeeming himself but still kind of angry at everybody" Chiss agent but I've hit a snag. I just got to the ending but Ardun isn't asking me the big question. He takes the Codex and is going to leave with it without inviting me?

Here is some pertinent information:

- Dark Side 1 (1950 dark so almost at Dark 2)

- Saved Chance

- Didn't kill Wheel or Saber

- Was aggressive towards Ardun but let him live

If I grind to Light 1 will Ardun invite me to join, or have I locked myself out of the option to join by being passive aggressive towards him in the earlier chapters? I don't want to farm flashpoints for ages only to still not be given the option.

Interesting, Did you somehow end up taking the Neutral option in the Jadus encounter? (There's an option to make Jadus just leave. It's a very specific combination of options, and so it's rare to do) My Neutral/Light Sniper got 3/4 options (Take for self, Give to Ardun, Break) I know you can only get a max of 3, but in all reality all 4 options (Take, Give to Ardun, Break, and Give to Empire) should be open at all times. You could say as a Light agent, that you were double crossing Ardun when you give it to the Empire. Or the other way around as a Dark Agent.

Interesting, Did you somehow end up taking the Neutral option in the Jadus encounter? (There's an option to make Jadus just leave. It's a very specific combination of options, and so it's rare to do) My Neutral/Light Sniper got 3/4 options (Take for self, Give to Ardun, Break) I know you can only get a max of 3, but in all reality all 4 options (Take, Give to Ardun, Break, and Give to Empire) should be open at all times. You could say as a Light agent, that you were double crossing Ardun when you give it to the Empire. Or the other way around as a Dark Agent.

I handed Jadus over to the Dark Council, same as my light side agent who successfully defected.

I'm thinking Jadus has no bearing on what's happening here and it's either my dark side stat that's the problem, or my verbal aggression towards Ardun at the end of Chapter 2. Leaning towards the latter but I am sort of hoping it's just the stat so I can try to fix it. I can't believe I've gotten to the very last main class quest on this character and only found out now I messed it up!

did you tell him what's going on when he showed up on Corellia?

No, I just told him I had to fake my death. He seems to know about it all though, because after I esc'ed out the first time thinking I must have picked the wrong options, I followed the "nice" choices, same as a youtube video I found for light side agent that is given the option to join. It plays out the same for me (including mentioning he was interested in the story I told - even though I didn't tell him one!) until the part where he's supposed to ask me the big question but instead he just says something about him being a better man and goes to walk off with my codex again (I esc'ed at this point). Maybe he thinks my agent would not forgive him?